[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - unban (Unban Request Denied by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: dawgless

● Time & Date of Incident:
2019-05-30 14:20

● Replay / Screenshot Link: Not Available
● Replay Timestamps: Not available

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Now to begin off, I want to make it clear that my record does show multiple accidents where yes, I was trolling for the sake of trolling.

However, with that being said, I do not believe that this ban, my third one, was on purpose. You will notice there was a long amount of time between my 2nd and 3rd (previous) bans, mainly due to the fact that I started to enjoy CityDrive as a whole. Because of this, whenever I were to get involved in an accident, I made sure to say 'sorry'.

The reason I bring this up is because I have no idea why I was banned in the first place. There was no indication of me getting banned until well... I was banned! The only thing I know is that I rammed someone. Now, since I'm sure it's required to mention the accident which got me banned, I'm assuming that there was a key event which likely sparked it. Now, from my memory, there was one event where I got involved in a crash with a cop during a chase when I was losing frames, in where I put him in the wall. But besides that, I have no idea what the ban even was for. In fact, I actually took some time before sending a appeal for the sake of questioning what I even did, just to end up forgetting about it all together, to which is why I send a appeal now instead of then.

I do wish to return to the server, as I do have friends who are trying to come back into the server after summer vacations, and do wish to participate, not to mention that I just don't randomly hit people for the sake of it, and in the event that I do make contact with anybody, I do say something afterward.

I hope you accept my appeal, as I do want to return to Citydrive and participate in its activities.
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
Yeah, I want to apologize to the admins who were effected by 'Kermit the Russian spy'. Hes a good friend of mine who got angry when he read my appeal, and proceeded to argue with admins. I just got informed about his behavior.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
Hello,

As you correctly noticed, it's 3rd time you are banned from our servers for ramming:
  • at 2017-04-09 you were permanently banned for ramming
  • at 2018-12-08 you made unban request and at 2018-12-15 you were unbanned
  • at 2018-12-16 (one day after the unban!) you were banned for one year for ramming
  • at 2019-01-27 you made unban request and at the same day you were unbanned
  • at 2019-05-25 you were permanently banned for ramming

In your first unban request you claimed you matured up to the point where you can play on our servers by the rules. But after you got unbanned, within just one day you managed to get kicked 3 times and get banned again. Conclusion: you lied.

In your second unban request, although you didn't say you changed or matured up, you lied in other way, by saying this:
dawgless Wrote:I will attempt to not cause any kind of trouble within the server and its users.
[...]
I do hope that you can understand that I understand that what I did was wrong, and I do promise to not do what I did again.

Furthermore, you also said this:
dawgless Wrote:I do want to mention that if I am unbanned, that I will take full responsibility for all actions that I commit on the server going forward
[...]
Hopefully, you understand and I can get an appeal on my ban, one last time.

You were very lucky that unban request was granted, let me quote the response you got there:
Dizzle Wrote:Hi,

Everything you've said is true as far as being unbanned the last time, however, I feel like giving you one last chance. You will be strictly monitored and riding on a thin thread. Our server is not a big playground and affecting other users game play is forbidden. This is your final chance. If any of the previous behavior is repeated, you will be permanently removed from our servers.

-Dizzle

Now, going back to this unban request, after all I presented above, there is very little chance for me to believe in anything you say there.

You say that "there was a long amount of time between my 2nd and 3rd (previous) bans". Honestly, I can't agree with it. Let's just compare how long you've spent banned and how long you've spent not banned:
  1. You joined our servers for the first time at 2017-03-31 and got banned first time at 2017-04-09, that gives us 10 days you not being banned.
  2. You served 615 days of your first ban.
  3. It took you 1 day before you got banned again.
  4. You served 42 days of your second ban.
  5. There was 118 days space between your second and third ban.
  6. And currently you served 59 days of this ban.
If you summ this all up, you will see that in total, you were banned for 716 days, while not banned you were only for 129 days! That's a huge difference.

You said that you "just don't randomly hit people for the sake of it", while the replay of actions which have lead to your ban shows pretty much the opposite. Just take a look yourself:
Replay download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UrhRC9...7qqIfzZiVK
Replay timestamps: 4:10, 4:20, 4:39, 4:46, 8:31, 8:37
How can you explain it?
Well, now that you do show the footage, it's clear of what I did. I completely forgot about that episode. I got fed up over him over something, which I forgot about. The 8: incidents I will stand by was me and friend just screwing around, however.

I will be honest that there really isn't too much I can defend myself with here. It's clear that I dumped the guy due to my anger, and I will take the perm-ban for my actions.

It's just one of those things where you get really hooked into a server, and then that one guy gets you real pissed off to where you just don't think.

And I was really hooked into it. I grinded it with my friends for days, where we just cruised around all that. But yeah, it's clear my anger just gets ahead of me sometimes. :/

I normally don't commit that kind of behavior, which was why I was questioning what I was even banned for in the first place.
Being angry can't be excuse to break our rules, especially if that's the rule, which got you banned in past already. If the other guy was breaking the rules himself, you should have reported it, instead of getting yourself into trouble.

You were given the second chance, you wasted it after the day. You were given the third chance, you were clearly told it's your final chance, you wasted it after 4 months.
People usually have only two chances at most, as I said earlier, you were very lucky you got third one. And now you are asking me to give you fourth one? And in a few months you will be asking for fifth one? Sorry, but you are not giving me any choice. You simply need to learn that your actions have their consequences.

You still have a right to appeal this ban, however please read its conditions before you do so. Also, I would suggest you to wait a little while before making unban appeal.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's