[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Fern Bay main junction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please vote on the poll, I'm curious to see which one is actually preferred.

New:

Old:
I'm mixed on this. I really don't know which I prefer. There are good and bad things about both.
OLD GG
NEW RIP
I like old more because more crashes happen at the lights lol. Then again i don't really play Fern bay that much so i don't care Biggrin
i agree with this man gt4
I agree with SIMOX, it gives good content to GT4 too so it kinda benefits everyone, sometimes.
I would like to see a design that uses the traffic lights, but at the same time prohibits people from plowing thru in 200kph.

The design before traffic lights was implemented had a bend that made it not possible to do this.
i like the new bridge design so i voted yes
2 rounds with XFG on the bridge and you can forget your rear suspensions.
With FWD its painful, otherways its ok.
(2019-07-24 18:21)herjoe Wrote: [ -> ]2 rounds with XFG on the bridge and you can forget your rear suspensions.
With FWD its painful, otherways its ok.

Ok boss!

p.s. I prefer old
The turns are quite small.
I’m liking these flyovers but I also traffic lights. Bit of both.
I like both but I think I prefer the "Old" one more. A chicane before the lights would be nice to slow down people like Sadie said. Maybe a few barriers or a permanent roadwork.
One thing I notice is that with the "New" layout wrongsiding is way easier, and if cops can't wrongside due to cars incoming, they need to make a big turn-around thus losing contact easier (if they don't decide to ww with the suspect). With the "Old" layout if the suspect goes WW (for example going ww from Bridge East turning left into Devil's Corner) the cops can simply maintain the right side of the road and still catch up.
Reference URL's