[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - dmcmsn (Report Archived by Gaz)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: thomasdk95

Their LFS Username(s): dmcmsn
Their In-game Nickname(s): Type R

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 31/7 2019
Time of Incident: 17.15 CEST (roughly)

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
During the chase the user kept on brakechecking in order to cause accidents thus breaking rule 1.2. Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately.

Online at the time of the event was four admins; Adrian, Carl, Shino and Chuck neither of whom reacted to the !tc in which the incident was reported as it was going on.

The first brakecheck occurs at 2.24 in the replay and the last is at the end of the chase at 15.20.

I !tc'ed the rulebreaker at 11.21 in the replay, where Adrian and Shino both were actively driving around on the server, and apparently not caring about a user reporting a rulebreaker.

chatlogs Wrote:31/07/2019 4:49:47 PM : 「OK」 tom [COP]: [TC] Type R keeps brakechecking causing crash after crash

After the chase I asked in public chat for a response from either of the online TC's which yielded in Shino replying, but shortly after said chase disconnecting.

chatlogs Wrote:31/07/2019 4:56:14 PM : 「OK」 tom [COP] : @ TC's I TC'ed it during the chase. Did any of you check it out?
31/07/2019 4:56:28 PM : [TC]›Shino‹ : i was afk will after chase

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://mega.nz/#!zcQxwaiZ!XW6G2611wAgwT...Y9VIFTJt8U
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

As far as I (and others I asked) am concerned, brakechecking in a chase is a perfectly valid tactic, and pretty much always has been. It's an annoying tactic, sure, but still a valid one. I've never seen anyone have any action taken against them for this, either.

The suspect takes the risk of being rammed in the back when they do this, and there's the argument to be made that you can easily counter it by just following from a further distance to avoid it happening. You could argue either way - I say it's just part of the game.

I see no reason to take any action.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's