[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic training - Xx_Huguinho753_xX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: Xx_Huguinho753_xX
Nickname: Callys~
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): No
Notes (e.g times free/language): Im free most of the days because im on holidays, im portuguese but i can speak well english.
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team
Yes i do
You are now ready for Basic Training. Please take a look at the Timetable and check which day is best suited to you. Please check which Trainer(s) are available on that day and contact one or all of them: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 6/8/19

Trainer(s) Present: Gaz [AS], Sadie [AS], Carl [T], TAZxx [T]

Assistance Present: Sky [CA], Alex [CA]

Lead Trainer: Sadie [AS], TAZxx [T]

Good Points: Initiated chase with all necessary binds, some good pits with necessary force and reactions, busted suspect with a well timed manoeuvre, good corner pits, map and suspect awareness improved over time. Followed Cop 1/2 very well overtaking when asked to safely.

Improvements: Your car control could do with some improvement, at times you was quite a bit behind the suspect due to your tyres and reactions. Your spacing could be improved, especially approaching junctions where the suspect can do stuff to trick you. Some of your pits were completely not as they should be which lead to damage for both vehicles. I'd recommend you take some time in a slower car just to figure out what works best for you when controlling your car. Try to stay on the correct side of the road as much as you can, there were quite a few occasions where you was continually on the wrong side of the road, whilst on the training server this is fine but a full populated server can cause quite a few crashes and problems.

Notes:

Authorised by Carl

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's