[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: highway servers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.
i was thinking if TC is able to provide 4 servers.
there could be a highway server where you can get more mileage,
my thought was "less" police , in the sense that there could be some limit to how many cops could be on the server at the same time or cops could only bust you X number of times, giving drivers more room to go far?

i think it could be popular having such server and i think it would infact be used by many.
maybe fines could be higher but cops can only chase you one time in 30 min but you get fined higher than say on server one which goes with normal speeds?
Speedlimits could be increased on this server to match the higher speed levels. maybe cops could get GTR cars on this server aswell as drivers going for distances. so more cars get into use but in more proper conditions than a normal cruise server. you should have some COP experience to deal with these highspeeders, so maybe suggestion is you need to have some degree of promotion as a COP before you can COP on the highway server.or VCU only or something like that.
also so drivers know the cops knows all rules and acts by them.
this could infact also bring to TC , The "HIGHWAY COP"(who perhaps would need a little training or this could be a "promotion" you can earn at some higher level as COP), which again could bring a whole new set of skins for cop cars and therefore also bring people in community together overall.

im aware of the racetrack thing, but i mean for a more permanent option.
im thinking it could be used for server 3 or 4. maybe instead of RO which is rarely populated as i see it. having some highways on all tracks for this could be great i think. im also thinking many seem to be speeding alot, and often i see people selling hardly driven totalled cars (gone like 1000km). this could perhaps also teach people to take better care of their own cars(so they dont get bankrupt) and also the difference between fast and slow in traffic areas/highways(i see many who has no idea where to place themselves on autobahns forexample in passings,which often results in crashes).
im thinking you guys can come up with some solution for details and such to make it work.
so if you think it could be a suggestion, i think it would benefit TC in the long run?

well its only a suggestion. i also see you work on the race track feature, but i think still this is slightly different as to cruise. so why i thought i mention it.

EDIT:
distance bonuses could also be higher on this server for accomplishments (not pr 100/10km bonusses) like going 500km/1000km up to maybe 10.000km which ofc would give you some massive money payout if done in one LOGIN forexample(or money payouts for bonuses can stop at 500km and give you some standard bonus so you dont go online for a week going 10k kms.earning tons of cash).or could stop at 500km and then only pay out for 1000kms done.1000-2000-3000 etc.
(this would also bring more stabile connections perhaps due to long distance drivers usually have more stabile connections). if you change to another TC server you go back to normal earnings loosing your top earning level from highway server. perhaps also if you log off you loose your total bonus from highway server(perhaps also getting better more stabile connections to go to this server).in short. if you break your LOGIN you break your "special on this server" earnings unless logging back into the highway server you logged out from.if the server is full its BAD LUCK!

but then you could always use that bad luck on server one.
Try your luck?
No.
Popular and used by many are the last things associated with LFS atm. Forget about it and just think about this concept, it's useless.
yes 1
no 25

gg sir again
Reference URL's