[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Kick report Amir (GT) & [TC]›TAZxx‹[COP] (Report Archived by TAZxx)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Amir1372

Their LFS Username(s): smallhail741
Their In-game Nickname(s): [TC]›TAZxx‹[COP]

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 2019/08/07
Time of Incident: About 6:00 A.M - UTC +3:30

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

At the end of the replay, I get kicked. I was being chased and I didn't overtake the chase that was going on in front of me. Instead, I simply jumped over it and still [TC]›TAZxx‹[COP] kicked me.
He is a TC member and everyone expect reasonable behavior from him But ... let's move on. I came back to the server and asked him why did he do that, he told me that when there is a chase in front of me I must slow down and after this showed me the familiar message 1.5 Do not follow/overtake/interfere the chase.

First of all, about Slowing Down, he told to me, It's True but NOT WHEN I'm being chased by another cop too. I am a suspect, I have to try to ESCAPE. Slowing down means every effort I made, was for nothing. Slowing down is not right, not in this situation.

Second about the 1.5 rule, it says "Let suspects and cops pass and give them room for manoeuvring. Do not follow or overtake chases. If a chase gets closer, stay passive, slow down and wait until the situation is over. Do not help the suspect or the police".
This rule tells nothing about a situation that 2(or even more) chases are happening. So using it to justify the kick, is irrelevant.

I ask from the one who is reading this to consider a rule for 2 chases or more and add it to rule section(I didn't find one) so actions like this from TC members never happen again.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=6027...4105096554
This report is being reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management
Due to a [TC] Member being involved, this may take longer than usual to review.
That did happen cause you did drive like an kamikaze not respecting the basic rule of not interfering in other chases.
All you did have to do was slow down and get another route which you didnt because your massive worrie to escape, all i can see is that taz did get easy on you of not giving you a warning or an ban.

Administrator Message by: Sadie

3.2. Only admins and users involved - including people who can supply evidence which may alter the outcome of the case - may post in threads within the Server Administration Tasks forum and its sub-forums.
Hi Amir,

I'd like to clear up the situation which lead to you being kicked, whilst what you're saying at times is correct, you really should be cautious of other sirens and take the necessary action so you do not interfere with another chase... In this situation you had the ramp to your right which you chose to go up otherwise you would have interfered with it.

Based on what I could see and what I expected to happen (if you was not kicked), I made the split-second decision to kick you from the server as it was more likely that it would have ended badly for both chases as you was about to crash and potentially re-join the autobahn and caused further incidents.

The point you're making about two chases in the same area, I will be pushing so that the rule is clarified so everybody knows how to act in further situations.

I'd like to remind you that you really should discuss things before reporting people... I'm a reasonable person and I am more than happy to discuss things with you.

I'd also like to offer a good-will gesture of - Refunding your fine (from my own pocket) and getting the kick removed from your URS providing you agree with and understand everything I've said in my response and will be happy to agree that the situation has been resolved by us instead of having management review this.

Kind Regards,
TAZxx

p.s; Feel free to Direct Message me if you have any further questions or issues.
Hi TAZxx

Please Excuse me for the misunderstanding that might was created between us. I'm glad that you are a reasonable person. I'm not mad at you at all, I was a little asking myself why you kicked me But now after I read your post, no I'm not mad. You are a TC member and I should respect whatever you decide. I didn't report this to tell everyone that you are Evil or sth else and if I was really mad at you I wouldn't go back to the server and talk to you.

I report this in TC forum because you warned me the rule page and 1.5 rule but when I read it, I couldn't find any rule about multi-chase in one area. I actually did see you and the other cop that stopping(or it might your speed was low) under that bridge and I flat out coming at you. In that moment I thought to go up and continue my escape(I really messed up after that).

That fine doesn't matter at all. I have 100k so money isn't the problem. Thank you for your fine refund suggestion.

Just imagine in a square four chases arrive at the same time from the four different ways, who should continue? who should stop?
do you see what I mean?

Please accept my apology.

Best Wishes(Sorry for my bad english)
I completely understand your point of view and it is something I will be pushing for the rules to be clarified on.

MOST cops will back away if they see another chase ahead and you have nowhere to go. I'd always recommend slowing down if you see a siren and can not see where the siren is, it can be beneficial for you in chases.

Thank you for taking the time to read and discuss this with me. I will get your kick removed off your URS for you.

Chat Log Wrote:2019-08-09 01:40:50 UTC One (Kyoto) smallhail741 CD°TAZxx#19 : Amir (GT) - I will get that sorted for you
2019-08-09 01:40:42 UTC One (Kyoto) amir1372 Amir (GT) : CD°TAZxx#19 - yes please
2019-08-09 01:40:34 UTC One (Kyoto) amir1372 Amir (GT) : Amir (GT) - yes please
2019-08-09 01:40:09 UTC One (Kyoto) smallhail741 CD°TAZxx#19 : !donate 300
2019-08-09 01:39:37 UTC One (Kyoto) smallhail741 CD°TAZxx#19 : Amir (GT) - You're happy for the report to be closed, yeah?

------

Report discussed and reporter agreed for it to be closed with no action.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's