[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Graphics card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys been long time my windows ten broke the other day and won't boot no more Sad and my windows 7 harddrive says graphics error so I'm just wondering if anyone knows of a good card that can run LFS graphics high ets2 ultra and farming sim 19 please any help on harddrive or error message would be great to try ganji
con u Picture of the computer screen for problems on a device

Example Graphics card

https://www.amazon.com/MSI-GeForce-GTX-1...276&sr=8-2

or

https://www.amazon.com/ASUS-Overclocked-...273&sr=8-1

Collection gtx graphics 900 gtx 950 gtx 960 gtx 970 gtx 980 gtx 980ti

Collection gtx graphics 1000 gtx 1050 gtx 1050 ti gtx 1060 gtx 1060 ti gtx 1070 gtx 1070 ti
gtx 1080 gtx 1080 ti

Collection rtx graphics 2000

rtx 2060 rtx 2070 rtx 2080 rtx 2080 ti

Some comparisons Graphics card

i have gigabyte gtx 1050 ti g1 gaming 4g i play lfs Give me 500 fps - 300 Almost 1080p

Cheaper Graphics card gt1030 and gt730 and gt720, gt710

https://www.amazon.com/Gigabyte-GV-N1030...way&sr=8-2

All cards are of type NVIDIA
The issue could be in the hard drive so you should probably try to replace that before you spend more money on a new gpu, or at least test with a different hdd to make sure it isn't just that. If you are just going for a new gpu the RX 470/570 is a really good card to go for, you can find them used for cheap and they are very capable cards.
Moving to the correct section...

(2019-08-07 15:22)Riho Wrote: [ -> ]The issue could be in the hard drive so you should probably try to replace that before you spend more money on a new gpu, or at least test with a different hdd to make sure it isn't just that. If you are just going for a new gpu the RX 470/570 is a really good card to go for, you can find them used for cheap and they are very capable cards.

I agree with you on this thing
(2019-08-07 15:22)Riho Wrote: [ -> ]The issue could be in the hard drive so you should probably try to replace that before you spend more money on a new gpu, or at least test with a different hdd to make sure it isn't just that. If you are just going for a new gpu the RX 470/570 is a really good card to go for, you can find them used for cheap and they are very capable cards.

This.
[Image: eW2cdZf.png]
(2019-08-08 05:34)GT4tube Wrote: [ -> ][Image: eW2cdZf.png]

Pointless information.

I'm gonna go with what Riho said if you are certain that is the problem from what you've described. A screenshot of the error would be more helpful than assuming what it means if you are unsure.

If you can, post a screenshot of the error as it can be multiple things other than the video card and hard drive that could be causing the problem.
Sorry I'm late replying guys thankyou for answers I just bought new harddrive n shud be here today so I'll try that thankyou again guys top community hope to see you again real soon
Reference URL's