[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report sanderodegaard - Ramming (Report Archived by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: microspecv

Their LFS Username(s):sanderodegard
Their In-game Nickname(s): [BMW] Sander1mag

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 12/8/2019
Time of Incident: 20:55

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): Was doing a fast cruise with a few other FZ5s pals around a relatively empty server. Goes to pass a slower car (Sanderodegard), pulling to the right with a pretty respectful space between him and myself. Drawing alongside, without warning, he turns into me sharply and I have no time to react (well I tried), receiving a shunt and sending me into the wall, both of us out of control and a Cop unfortunately collecting me about 200m down the road.
(Sorry Pixel! Apologised and passed you some cash in-server. Was fixated in Spectator view on Sander)

Tried to talk to said crasher, pretends to go AFK before driving off - after few minutes he tries to blame me for passing him (?) and then basically says he's not in the wrong for ramming into me and that I shouldn't be overtaking his car. Yeah. Mediafire link below.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): Timestamp 7:05.44 (small replay file)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/uh2ynigky...d.mpr/file
Looking now

I've watched the .mpr and the conversation afterwards.

It is difficult to tell but it doesn't look like an intentional move to me. [BMW] makes a slight right steering movement which moves him into your car and you both lose control. His car is completely over to the left of the road and it looks like he is steering away from the concrete wall on the nearside when he steers right. He steers slightly back towards the left as soon as his car starts to move over but it is already sliding into your path. He does say sorry (in the form of a bind) and then seems to go AFK (although he has various steering and pedal inputs) and eventually starts to talk to you.

Although I don't agree with his general attitude towards the crash and his excuses afterwards it does appear that it was accidental contact which he loosely apologised for immediately.

I won't take any action for 'ramming' however I will issue an on-screen warning about general poor driving as there are numerous similar previous instances of poor driving and car control. If driving like this continues he will most likely receive a ban.

I'll leave this open for a while if you have any comments.

Thanks,

Josh.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: monsternetwork

Their LFS Username(s): sanderodegaard
Their In-game Nickname(s):[BMW] Sander1mag

Incident Information

Date of Incident:12/8/2019
Time of Incident: 7:00PM

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
- 1:24:10 : Tom crashes into the place I was stationed, and made me check the game while I was eating.
- 1:24:25 : I notice Sander behind me, thinking he's stuck due to maybe his suspension as numerous people have done it before. I proceed to reverse, and help him out.
- 1:25:31 : Awkwardly trying to get out, realizing he's blocking the way. Afterwards I return to my position to eat in peace.
- 1:28:54 : [BMW]Sander1Mag starts speeding towards me (I'm unaware)
- 1:29:04 : I simply !l ??? as a hope of him saying sorry, and he used sorry bind. So I kinda shrugged it off after that bind. And I see him reversing so maybe he was focusing on something else.
- 1:29:12 : Comes racing towards me again
- 1:29:15 : Yeah I go off the bridge itself and hit iLeow #CL16.
- 1:31:03 : Conversation ended there, I didn't get any explanation of that ram. Only a bind and "who?", and a ridiculous local chat " I didn't see you " You can check logs to verify that.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://filebin.net/2dy2xmfyknu3vfr4
Looking now

Thread has been merged with AOR Nova's user report due to overlapping times.
To clarify;

The above on-screen warning relating to Nova's report was served at 18:07 BST.

The above incident relating to Glenn's report happened at 18:00 BST.

Although the warning for poor driving standards was given shortly after this incident occurred this is a more serious rule breach and I feel over-rides the above report and its actions.

Glenn, you were correct that [BMW] was stuck on the ramp. After watching the .mpr it is clear that he tries to get up and his rear wheels lose contact with the ground in the usual way. I see no problem with you helping him here as there is no alternative and you also have no other way of getting out.

His following rams are not accidental as he has full control at all times. They also resulted in other players being directly affected. His excuse of "didn't see you sorry" is ridiculous and almost confirms his actions were intended.

User will receive a 31 day ban from ramming.

Thanks,

Josh.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's