[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban request thread (Unban Request Denied by TAZxx)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: lujaka / Breek

● Time & Date of Incident: 2018-12-24 21:57

● Replay / Screenshot Link: n/a
● Replay Timestamps: n/a

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an un-ban: Well i am ashamed of speed hacking and i do admit its my mistake for using the speed client,i think that enough time passed being banned (around 1 year ) and left out of the TC community i want to get back into racing games and i thought it was a good time to post this thread because enough time( at least for me) passed,i hope i will get un-banned.

-lujaka
Your ban is currently being reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management
Please be patient whilst we review this request, we will reply in due course.
Any news?
Im a little concerned with this one. Not only were you banned for speed hacking, but your actions before that were also disappointing. From using VOB mods, being suspecting of other car mods, causing accidents, breaking rules you were already warned about, to using inappropriate names. The list is longer than just simple speed hacking. Why should we believe all of this behavior has changed in only around 230 days?
Well you can un-ban me and if i will cause any trouble you can just easily ban me i mean that is what i would do if i was in your shoes,but you can do anything you want.
I already know that I can do anything I want. I was looking for more of an explanation, that has to do with your personality, that can convince me that you will not repeat your past behavior.

-Dizzle
This thread is now classed as 'Inactive' and will be archived if you do not reply within 24 hours.
Archiving due to inactivity.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's