[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by TAZxx)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: EmrehanUzer

● Time & Date of Incident: 2019-08-14 20:05

● Replay / Screenshot Link: https://www.*PLEASE RE-UPLOAD TO ACCEPTABLE SITE*.tc/server22/e1u7l2/ban_hh.rar.html

● Replay Timestamps:

1:03.47 : South starts pushing me
1:04.20 : South lags while slamming me into a corner
1:04.33 : I lag out
1:05.27 : South starts ramming again
1:05.44 : I lag out again
1:07.43 : I start running

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I wanted to pass by South, and turned a little sharper than I should, and tapped him in the process, but he took things too far. I assure everyone that my aim wasn't to ram or harm anybody. I have been accused of using lag glitches, but I couldn't time it as well as the MPR if I tried. Keep in mind that my wheel is always angled fully to the right. I was trying to fix my car while South kept pushing me around, that's why I kept pitstopping. I kept alt-tabbing, checking some links from the !ch chat while this was happening. My computer isn't the best out there, and everyone knows Google Chrome eats up RAM, so I couldn't do anything about the lag. You could check the !ch logs, I was watching someone's livestream. Also let me say that I got banned for "ramming" even though I didn't hit him back at all. Please take what I've just said into consideration and take action accordingly. I'm completely honest and sure that this is how everything went, and that there isn't any spite or malice in my actions.
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
Hi,

thanks for waiting.

I reviewed it again just to make sure what I believe to be correct is so.

There was a few points where you rammed into South yourself which you have conveniently left out.
Also, at all times you were accelerating into his direction, which would say to me that you in-fact are trying to ram him/mess around instead of "escape" him as you're saying.

Regarding the lag - In mine and other admins opinions, it seemed very well timed and intentional.

If you really wanted to not be involved with the whole issue as you're saying, then why did you not pit or spectate? To me it's very clear your intentions were to mess around and cause issues.

Just so you're aware, I don't appreciate being lied to. If you want me to even consider unbanning or reducing your ban, I want nothing but the truth, which I am yet to see.
Okay.

First off, I may have left some timestamps out, yes, but I was still doing everything in the name of banter. I don't mean to infringe the rules. I'm not the kind of guy to go ram random people, let alone one of my friends. Apart from that, as I said, i was merely trying to pass by South in the beginning.

About the lag, I honestly don't know how I managed to lag like that. Thing is with lagging, you can't know exactly WHEN your car disappears in game. I doubt that I, or anyone for that matter, has the timing to lag precisely before getting rammed. This ties in with another debacle, the fact that I stayed in the pitstops while I kept getting rammed. I wasn't really looking at the game at that moment. As I said, you can check the logs, I was alt-tabbed watching a stream. I was in !channel turkey if that helps.
Okay...

Few questions for you.

1; At any point did you purposely crash into South?

2; Why did you lie in your first post, and to me in Direct Messages last night?

3; (most important one) After reading through the !ch logs, there is nothing to indicate you were actively partaking in the conversation OR that you were indeed watching these streams, why should I believe you?

4; In this post there is still incorrect information - "I stayed in the pitstops while I kept getting rammed." I recall you "lagging" at least ONCE out of the pitstops. Why are you still trying to feed me false information?

5; "All in the name of banter" What do you expect to come out of this unban request? The rules are very clear on crashing
Rules Wrote:1.2. Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately.
This includes negligent and reckless driving, provoking accidents, for example blocking the track, doing stunts or doughnuts on the road and so on.
There are no exceptions to this rule, so why break the rule in the first place?
Okay. I will answer these now.

1 - I crashed into him, but never on purpose.

2 - I may have phrased my post incorrectly, sorry about that. About the dms, I was clearly in a hurry, trying to run from South. About the setup, I can send it to you, every setup with a weird suspension isn't necessarily a stunt setup. And about the pitstop situation. I didn't pit because I wanted to carry on from the pitstop area. Lastly about the lagging. I'm saying it again, it is really difficult for someone to time the lag like that. Hell, I'll send you my specs if you don't believe me, my computer isn't good.

3 - If I wasn't partaking in the conversation, surely that means something. And I was watching a streamer called Jahrein, you could see he was live at the time I got banned.

4 - I swear, I didn't intend to do that. My friend is helping me write in English, surely we overlooked something. I'm aware I lagged out.

5 - Emphasis on DELIBERATELY. I didn't ram anyone on purpose. I have been playing for a long time, you can assume I know the rules. Also I posted my unban request because of this.

TAZxxToday at 21:24
I'll be honest, I don't believe you
Submit an un-ban request, provide evidence to support what you're saying, and I'll get someone to look at it alongside me.
[23:26] TAZxx: that's all I'm going to say.
Check these images.

They show you impeding other players gameplay, aiming for South, ramming South and both of you taking advantage of the lag glitch...

These screenshots disprove all but point number 3 on your previous reply. I cannot prove you was not watching the streamer in question, nor can I prove you were... So I'll take your word on that one.

Images are in the spoiler below. Do you have anything to say in response to this?

Also, to note; I asked a few other people on this and they agreed with what I had said.
Alright. This was a troublesome matter between me and South. Thanks for discussing this with me. I think I've understood what I've done, and I'll just suffer the consequences.
Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's