[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report Sparklez - Arab Drifting (Report Archived by Dizzle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Fillakilla12

Their LFS Username(s): [TC]›Spark‹
Their In-game Nickname(s): Sparklez

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 12/08/2019
Time of Incident: 19:30 GMT +1

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
00:09 - First drift i see but he doesn't go over line so it doesn't count does a 360 though.
00:29 - starts his first arab drift, goes over the line, no traffic coming though.
01:36 - Starts drifting and nearly goes WW into Riho
01:47 - Same story, starts going ww straight into traffic nearly hitting Itr2wálk
02:17 - Again - arab drifting
03:56 - Goes arab drifting again
07:32 - Arab drifts onto ww Bump, hits BranStrafford says sorry though
09:03 - Arab drifting again

Main reason i am making this report because of the fact around 4-5 months ago or so
[OK] Ehet got banned by [TC]Adrian for "arab drifting" on fernbay, this ban has been suspended afterwards due to clear evidence that he wasn't doing it. Now i see an Admin doing it and he doesn't get told off or anything. More than this admin does this and i don't see them getting told off about it even though they should know the rules by now seeing as they are this high up. Ehet got told the same that he is "A old player that should know the rules by now."

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/mym5hccbl...o.mpr/file
This report is being reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management
Due to a [TC] Member being involved, this may take longer than usual to review.
Hi,

Let me first start off by saying nothing in this report consists of arab drifting. Arab drifting would consist of (or may consist of):
  • Jelly like suspension
  • Hazard lights active
  • Mainly long straight a-way driving (I.E. using the main long stretch of track)
  • Possible FWD vehicle
  • Constant swerving left to right on said straights
  • Major lack of give a sh*t to anyone in the server.

One of the biggest differences in drifting and Saudi style drifting is the lack of control that comes with the Saudi version. Its a thrown together setup to make a vehicle the most sloppy, vs regular drifting setups where they are tuned to keep controlled slides.

Onto your timestamps for Spark:
00:09 - Just a 360 spin staying within his lane, nobody was even endangered honestly.
00:29 - Controlled drift (with a drift setup)
01:36 - That was dangerous and Spark nearly caused a crash (not arab drifting).
01:47 - Same as above.
02:17 - This time there wasn't so much wrongsiding, so I would say it's acceptable.
03:56 - Not arab drifting and no one endangered from what I see.
07:32 - Wrong siding with collision.
09:03 - Drifting. No one endangered.

There are some dangerous points here that will be addressed. We do not condone this type of dangerous driving from any [TC] members. The following list contains the same exact activity you reported, except the offender would be you. This also includes other things we see in the replay.

1:30
2:40
2:50
3:13
3:50
4:05 (nearly collide with someone else)
6:30 (if we are so strict)
7:10
7:20
8:35
8:48 (collision on wrong side of road)
9:00
9:35
9:46
10:43
10:50 (another collision on wrong side of road)
11:01 (probably intentional hit)
11:30
11:57
12:40
12:57
15:00 (nearly causing crash on wrong side of road)
17:15 (looks like late aiming for oncoming car...)

Take these points as you will, but how hypocritical can someone possibly be? I have seen a lot of odd situations here over the years but reporting someone whilst also committing the same rule breaks yourself, (except worse) blows the top of my head off.

Spark will be warned and reminded to drive more carefully and that he has a title to uphold when it comes to being in [TC].

You will receive a 14 day ban. Heres why:

-The actions you reported Spark for, were repeated by you but caused far more issues. You were literally driving worse than him at the same time he was supposedly "arab drifting". At one point you were even seen purposely hitting another user.

-Your attitude sucks. I am more than willing to review any issues that this community has with any [TC] member. These issues have to be displayed to us in a professional manner and with accuracy. Not by random shouting on a public discord channel with zero evidence to back anything up. On top of that, your initial information was wrong accusing Spark of being online the day before, but his username had not actually even been online for 3 days.

Quote:DizzleLast Thursday at 7:47 PM
I like your shit attitude towards administration. Maybe you should stop playing here and find another game or server.

This still stands. I know you had a hard time understanding what I mean here so I will explain.

I suggested, that if you think administration is so bad, you are able to leave and find another community that may fulfill your happiness in a way that we can not.

I invite all players of this community to report, suggest, explain, tell, display, etc. any issues they have with administration to members of management.

Discord
Quote:FillaToday at 4:47 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
we'll wait for answer but it probably won't be a big thing. as they will "condone" it cause he's this high up. But in my opinion spark should know better in the current position he's in.

Interesting. In my opinion, you should know better as well.

Quote:
Hypocrisy is not a way of getting back to the moral high ground. Pretending you're moral, saying you're moral is not the same as acting morally. -Alan Dershowitz

-Dizzle on behalf of [TC] City Driving Management

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's