[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Ice)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Injen718

● Time & Date of Incident: 18.08.2019

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
Replay1: https://www.mediafire.com/file/vaz1ib0z7...R.rar/file
Replay2: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folde...ulWiNoUT3A
SS1: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/6...nknown.png

● Replay Timestamps:
Replay1: About 1.30:00- We are at the same time TC server. He was chasing me.
Replay2: We were raced on the Fragmaster server at the same time.
SS1: Our discord chats.

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Why I take this tag; As I explain in TC's Discord channel(I will copy paste);

(From Filla) Question is, why do you have south's name in your saved name's list -> i create new driver on options for not lost my own

(From Filla) And why did you change to that name just before leaving -> because every time i joined server, peoples says that im south especially after he banned. thats why im sick of this. - Bored of slanders.

(From Filla) Does your account want to play LFS all of a sudden when South is banned. -> i was playing in server when he wasnt banned, also we play together in TC and Fragmaster servers. - How could I have known he was banned the first time I went to the server?

(From Dino) I like how he takes "both accounts were online at the same time" as a reason it is NOT him. Bruh so easy, just connect with a different device from time to time at the same time -> And please tell me how to drive fast with both cars at same time. ------ Please check Replay 1 and 2------- Please check IP's -------

Also: We can talk on discord. Anyone must to know his sound. Talk to me (No matter who) on voice chat and understand that our voice is different.

I'm open to any idea that proves I'm not him.

Edit: If I can convince South, you can (anyone) come while both of us talk on Discord.
LOL! Rofl! Haha! I AM an arab hhh-laugh!

(now that I am involved in the post I can reply, no? heuheu)

Administrator Message by: Bez

3.2. Only admins and users involved.
Being in a screenshot is not being involved in a case. Your message was also not helpful or constructive.

I am not only in the screenshot but also in the text Bez, nice eyes xd
(2019-08-18 12:19)Injen Wrote: [ -> ](From Killa)

[Image: giphy.gif]

Administrator Message by: BP

3.2. Only admins and users involved - including people who can supply evidence which may alter the outcome of the case - may post in threads within the Server Administration Tasks forum and its sub-forums.

Also in this context:
2.2. Do not post provocative, outrageous, or pointless messages.
Your ban is currently being reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management
Please be patient whilst we review this request, we will reply in due course.

For the time being, I'm also locking this so people who can't seem to follow forum rules won't be able to reply to this.
Hi,

We have accurate I.P. links between this account and ee3. No unban will be granted.

Ice on behalf of [TC] City Driving Management

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's