[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Username and bind a command.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.

I need some help on two issues.

1.- When I try to make a !donate many times it tells me that the user does not exist. What am I doing wrong? I understand that donations must be made with the username, not with the nickname seen in the game. How can I know the username of a player?

2.- Is it possible to bind a command such as !respond on a key of my gamepad? How could I do this?

Thank you very much for your time.
This video explain how to send or donations

1-Send Money !send [Number of money] [username] Example: !send 500 x t

2- donation It must be very close to you so you can donate to him 1m- 10m

!donate [Number of money] Example : !donate 100

hi canglez 1st you can donate to other people if you press n till there names come up on right hand side then press control or ctrl+shift you will see there username come up and click desired username so it looks like this !donate 1 bowler

2nd if you want to bind controls go ingame options down to controls goto alt/ctrl type your !respond bind in a box just like that and set function to button on your controller hope this helps mate any questions just ask Smile
(2019-08-26 06:12)bowler Wrote: [ -> ]1st you can donate to other people if you press n till there names come up on right hand side then press control or ctrl+shift you will see there username come up and click desired username so it looks like this !donate 1 bowler

This is incorrect. !donate only works in a local range without a username, whereas !send works anywhere but requires a username.

Reference: http://world.city-driving.co.uk/?page=ma..._Reference
(2019-08-26 09:42)Kyle Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-08-26 06:12)bowler Wrote: [ -> ]1st you can donate to other people if you press n till there names come up on right hand side then press control or ctrl+shift you will see there username come up and click desired username so it looks like this !donate 1 bowler

This is incorrect. !donate only works in a local range without a username, whereas !send works anywhere but requires a username.

Reference: http://world.city-driving.co.uk/?page=ma..._Reference

I really meant !send.

I prefer to use !send, because sometimes !donate is not valid, if there are several players nearby or if the player moves.

Thank you very much for your help.
!donate only works within 20m of someone's car, if there was someone else close, it will choose the closest one.

!send <username> can do to anyone online, if they are not online, use Bank.
Reference URL's