[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban request. (Unban Request Denied by Sadie)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: I_Carnt_Spe1l

- Time & Date of Incident: 02/09/2019

- Replay / Screenshot Link: do not have.
- Replay Timestamps: do not have.

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: Please read below.

Hi all so today maybe 15mins ago i was on TC City One. I pulled up behind user Gaz and said "!l hands up punk this is a robbery" his reply was "shut up your not funny" Now i did this to user Sadie, Hugo, Taz all thought it was funny no problem. I did reply to Gaz saying "Nazi" now i know that was not good but i was like wtf this dude just told me to shut up for no reason at all. I have just come off a 120 day ban and legit being driving sound for last 2-3days many will agree. Now i agree a ban should be given to me but come on Sadie didn't give me much time to try and explain what happend and banged me with 200+ days ban. I would like to ask you to reconsider this ban lenght as there was no need to be told to "shut up" cop or no cop. I do want to say sorry for the insult i said to Gaz also. Sorry for bad spelling and grammer i show respect to all players on lfs but show me no respect i give you no respect back. Thank you for reading this and look forward to your replies. Spe1l

Edit: I'm always on Discord if you want to talk in voice. Biggrin
Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request
Done sorry.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
Thank you Heart
Good evening,

Despite you being perm banned, then having a reduction to 120 days here: https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthr...?tid=31209 you still managed to call a new admin "nazi" here, just 6 days after you returned from your ban. Incredible.

In my career as an admin on TC, I have only ever blocked one user on Discord, and that is you. Personally I will not unban you, hence this request will be rejected. You may apply for an unban appeal, which will be reviewed by management, but there is no guarantee they will unban you either. Keep in mind the consequences for a failed unban appeal.

If you have issues with somebody, you should always try to resolve it first. Going straight to calling someone nazi is the completely the opposite thing.

I talked to Gaz, and he had the following to comment on this:
Quote:GazToday at 21:20
btw feel free to say I apologise for being rude about it but it was not the first time I made it obvious that I didn't find it funny.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's