[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Matte579 Unban (Unban Request Granted by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: matte579

● Time & Date of Incident:3.9.2019 14:32

● Replay / Screenshot Link:I am so sorry but I dont have any
● Replay Timestamps:I am so sorry but I dont have any

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Yeah, It started all that I was in a chase with two cops, and then I was gonna do a u turn which i should not have done. and there that dude coming and accidently crashing into me then he follows the chase and rams me, I think it was not on purpose, and then I got busted and I got angry and I should not really have been angry but I wrote some bad words like KYS and yeah.. I really should not have wrote that and I want to say sorry to the person I wrote it to.. All my fault Sad
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
Okay :/
Hi,

I appreciate you acknowledging exactly why you were banned. We are very strict when it comes to this level abuse in our servers and we certainly don't want people wishing death upon our players either.

On the basis that this behavior does not repeat and the fact that you have served some time already, I'm willing to unban you.

Please respond to this thread confirming that you understand what I have said and I'll go ahead and unban you.
(2019-09-05 15:07)Carl Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I appreciate you acknowledging exactly why you were banned. We are very strict when it comes to this level abuse in our servers and we certainly don't want people wishing death upon our players either.

On the basis that this behavior does not repeat and the fact that you have served some time already, I'm willing to unban you.

Please respond to this thread confirming that you understand what I have said and I'll go ahead and unban you.

Yes I understand what you have wrote.
Unban granted, please allow some time for the system to catch up before attempting to rejoin.

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's