[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Unban request - eddyhaarp (Unban Request Granted by Gaz)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: eddyhaarp

● Time & Date of Incident: 9:30 PM 9/5/2019

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I'm a new player, now im learning the rules, and i don't do intentional crashing. I try to be an clean driver.
Please forgive me for what I have done.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

If you can confirm the following for me, I am willing to unban you, since you seem to care enough to make an unban request:
  • You will take care when driving on our servers, and won't ram people - if you hit someone by accident, you will apologise.
  • You will always be respectful to others and will not swear.
  • You will keep any chat in the main chat (the one everyone can see) in English, as per rule 1.8.

Please reply confirming that you accept and understand what I am asking of you and I will unban you.
Yes sir, I understand what you are explaining to me, and I apoligise for second time. I will read and respect the rules.
You have been unbanned, but please allow ~10 minutes for the system to catch up with the server.

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's