[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: jsrk

● Time & Date of Incident: 2010 or 2011

● Replay / Screenshot Link: n/a
● Replay Timestamps: n/a

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
My account was hacked 2010 or 2011. The hacker was cruising on your server, so I came in and asked to ban it with my dad's account. My account was soon after that recovered. Would like unban, never know if I feel like cruising lol.

Br,
jsrk
You are correct in that your account was banned in 2010 and was actually unbanned in 2011, however the reason for you being banned now seems to be because of a country switch from Germany to Finland.

If you would like to explain the reason for the change (since it seems to have happened after you already played for a little after being unbanned) I'll gladly move it to the Server Administration Tasks and handle it as a Code 1 Account Fraud ban for you.
oh LoL, I lived in germany from about 2012-2014 (dads work) and then again in 2017, reason own work. Moved back to Finland dec. 2017.

Apparently I logged in from Germany but eh don't remember.
Tried to log in today tho and I remembered the fraud ban and I thought I was never unbanned, but apparently your insim autobanned.

Br,
Joni
No problem, I'll get it unbanned and unlock the country shortly for you.

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!

NOTE: To login to [TC] World, you will need to use your LFS username and the password you set in-game, using the !password command.
Reference URL's