[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Revenge ramming LonGTR (Report Archived by Frozen)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Xx_Huguinho753_xX

Their LFS Username(s): WertBon2€
Their In-game Nickname(s): LonGTR

Incident Information

Date of Incident:13/09/2019
Time of Incident: 12:04 UTC / 1:44:00 (Replay time)

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): I stopped on the grass to check my phone, wasnt even 15 seconds and i returned to the road when *not pretendly* i block LonGTR which gives me a small touch which only pushes me aint nothing to serious, after it he clearly rams me outside the track, his explanation was because i crashed him before, which i apologysed and paid him. I didnt have any reason to crash him on porpouse as i dont know the guy.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/bu0srynqu...R.mpr/file
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hello,

Let me begin by saying that this was the type of situation that you could have avoided if you had spent more than 10 seconds trying to talk to the user, instead of starting the conversations with report threats. There's an 'IMPORTANT' message in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] thread that says:

Quote: YOU SHOULD NOT FORUM REPORT WHEN:
  • The user broke a one-off minor rule which didn't hinder anyone's gameplay,
  • The user was polite and stopped when notified about the rule (provided the original rule-break wasn't too severe).
IMPORTANT NOTICE: You should always try talking to rule-breakers first. A lot of problems can be resolved by politely talking to people. With that being said, severe rule-breaks should still be reported after.

This situation could've been avoided by two simple things:
  • You not causing the accident in first instance (this was your fault)
  • You speaking to the user in a normal and friendly way, trying to solve the situation together

You clearly did not do this as can be seen below:

So please, take this as a lesson, and in the future deal with this type of situations correctly. Speak to the user who crashed you in a normal-friendly way and try to solve the situation together. If that does not work, then you're more than welcome to submit a report in the forum.

Also, since revenge-ramming is not tolerated, LonGTR will receive a confirmable warning to remind him that such actions are not allowed and that he should talk with the other user when he's involved in an accident.

- Frozen

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's