[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: tennis balls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What colour are tennis balls? It's yellow btw
Everyone knows they're flouroscent yellow.
My life is a lie.
Fixed the poll and added another colour, which is obviously the correct answer.
(2019-09-14 17:06)TAZxx Wrote: [ -> ]Fixed the poll and added another colour, which is obviously the correct answer.

You're disrupting the science. Changed it back. Smile
[Image: 2199.jpg]

Suck my gay pride balls.

Although this clearly shows that while there is a green tennis ball, the central ball that everyone recognises is obviously YELLOW. Unless you're Stevie Wonder. Then it's black.
They are really yellow, but can look a bit green in some lighting.
[Image: Lxzz3JE.png]

grass: green
ball: yellow
Of all the example pictures you could have posted, Adam, that one is straying dangerously close to the green camp.
"By rule of tennis law—specifically, the International Tennis Federation, or ITF—a tennis ball should be yellow in color. The edict was handed down in 1972, after television viewers had trouble following the movement of white balls. Manufacturers like Gamma Sports also identify their product as yellow—in Gamma’s case, optic yellow."
Don't bring your rules in here.
White
Ever since he was a little boy, Pete struggled with traffic lights.

[Image: MPJJhpd.jpg]
(2019-09-14 17:21)Nick Wrote: [ -> ]Ever since he was a little boy, Pete struggled with traffic lights.

Whilst you struggled with not being the special one that you are?
[Image: PURPLE-TENNIS-BALL.jpg]

I can't vote as there's no purple option, stop being ballist.
[Image: QuhMZYY.png]

Discord emoji say green. Trust discord guys.
(2019-09-14 19:05)Frozen Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/delaneyanndold/statu...0268550144

They're yellow

This is a pretty substantial piece of evidence, however I still think they're green.
Green? Wtf? Go see a doctor/therapist/stop trolling. Seriously.
Good ol' fluorescent green!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's