[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Unban request (Unban Request Granted by Kyle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: robb5

● Time & Date of Incident: 26.09.2019 at about 23:40 GMT +3

● Replay / Screenshot Link: https://i.imgur.com/CaRClYm.jpg
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: i really don't understand who i was racist to. Someone was saying something about a car brand and i was like "*Removed*, X is za best" i wasn't trying to insult that person or talk down on him, and i don't know his race plus i really don't care. It's just an expression used nowadays. Sorry if i offended someone...

LE: full conversation: https://i.imgur.com/j2GvZOr.jpg
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
Hi Rob,

I understand you were not trying to offend anyone and I can see quite clearly you're sorry about saying that.

I am happy to unban you, but you must understand that this sort of language will not be tolerated in the future - we won't be so kind if you repeat this again. Once you confirm and agree to what I've said, I will process the unban.

~ Kyle
(2019-09-28 14:43)Kyle Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Rob,

I understand you were not trying to offend anyone and I can see quite clearly you're sorry about saying that.

I am happy to unban you, but you must understand that this sort of language will not be tolerated in the future - we won't be so kind if you repeat this again. Once you confirm and agree to what I've said, I will process the unban.

~ Kyle

Hello, thank you for understanding. I've re-read the rules and also i do understand how such a language can affect the server image and players who are mostly kids. I will not use such language in the future.

Have a nice day,
Robert
Cheers for your cooperation and understanding. Welcome back

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's