[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [CSR] October Football Event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: bmSrQxE.png]

[Image: oKpdbk4.png]

Dear cruisers,

We at Cruising Street Racers thought about organizing an event, and after a short period of time, we came in to a conclusion that it shall be a football event. The event takes place on the 12th of October at 18:30 GMT. The event will be held on our server, also known as Team [CSR] Server.

Rules:

Every team contains four players (a keeper, a defender, and two attackers, for example).

If there are not enough members in a team, the [CSR] Management will rearrange (as less as possible) people if needed.

Every team will play against each team.

There is no maximum amount of players in the reserve team (white).

Don't argue with the [CSR] crew, as they're organizing the event. Starting a discussion is allowed but arguing not.

Please use this template:
Code:
LFS Username:
Preferred team:
Available time during event:

Participators per team

Red team:

Orange team:

Yellow team:

1. rougey

Green team:

1. MButcher
2. Sir Elton John

Blue team:

1. Fillakilla12
2. mur0paketti
3. UnisonZero
4. rory2000

Purple team:

White reserve team:

1. Moonlight.Neko
2. Adwin
3. krisar4321BG
4. i-love-cruise

See you in the event!
Team [CSR] Management.
I'm working that evening so can't come Sad all the best though! Looks like fun.
Let's be the first one.

LFS Username: Fillakilla12
Preferred team: Blue
Available time during event: Whole day, can come at any time.
LFS Username:mur0paketti
Preferred team:Blue
Available time during event:i think whole day, atm i have not any plans to this day
LFS Username:UnisonZero
Available time during event:all day except between (18h30/19h45 France time), nothing planned for this day yet Smile
LFS Username:gumis0517
Available time during event:i think whole day, atm i have not any plans to this day
Sadly im moving cities and job, would love to participate. Good luck!
LFS Username: rougey
Preferred team:Yellow
Available time during event: Whole day at the moment, should be able to come
LFS Username: Moonlight.Neko
Preferred team: White
Available time during event: Most likely, all day.
LFS Username: Adwin
LFS Username: krisar4321BG
Will you be using the football layout and Football Insim that Elmo made for CSR?

LFS Username: MButcher
Preferred team: Any
Available time during event: ? I can make the event
@Pete We don't know to be honest, we are using the same football layout that was used during football events when Spark, Raphi and Toni were in the management of CSR. I can send you a PM with the layout, if you find that necessary.

About the InSim: during the football events I attended, we never used a InSim as far as I know, although I remember a football event with an InSim, but that was not from CSR (I might be wrong).

Would you like to send me or Dodo a PM with some information about it please? We'll appreciate that.
LFS Username: rory2000
Preferred team: green
Available time during event: The whole day, I have nothing planned on that day.
LFS Username: Maketsi30
Preferred team: White Reserve
Available time during event: so far looks like im available fully for the event.
The Team [CSR] server and the football InSim are all set up ready to go.

Football InSim instructions are here. Normal help is !help.
Lfs username: sir Elton John
Preferred team: Any, to fill up a team!
Availability during the event: Free all night!
Our server will be open from upon 18:00 UTC time. Server name and password will be posted here then.
Server name: Team [CSR]

You can join by name using the 'Join specific host' option in LFS.
There is no password.

Server is open now.
Thanks a lot everyone who participated or helped with organizing our event, with special thanks to Pete and Elmo for their help during the matches, the InSim and the layout.

It was a successful event, although we hoped for more participators. Therefore it was a pretty short, but funny event.

We would like to do events like this more frequently, to let as many as possible people have fun. We have some ideas to improve it, but the hardest part will be to get more participators.

We didn't introduce that we have prices in order to play the game just for fun (although we had probably more participators if we introduced that we have a price), but actually, we have. Prices will be transferred to everyone from the teams who did score inside TC CityDriving. Each goal is worth some money, and the winning team gets a bonus for winning on top of that.

See you in the next event!
Team [CSR] Management.
Reference URL's