[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: (unban request)Jereloco (Ban Expired)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think it was a fairly unfair ban because one filla in the middle of a chase did not want to run to the side in the middle of the bridge which enters 2 cars.
Because of this I upload a report to him for skidding and crashing and for the above said.
When this happened on the bridge, I put some small touches back and the poison of running, he stopped me in the face, breaking the car.
because of this the admin blames me for ramming which was wrong but I do not think such a ban is necessary because the fault was filla to not run.
Thank you for reading
Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request
The ban has expired now anyway.

Your ban has now expired
Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's