[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban request (Ban Reduced by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:
jonny211984
● Time & Date of Incident:
today
● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
sorry if i was rude i littrally joined the server for 5 mins and ghot banned for nothing really i didnt see the light im new to this please give me another chance 30 days is a bit steep for first offence
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
Hi Johnny,

I’ll reply shortly with more details once I’m on my PC

Josh.
Hi Johnny,

First I'd like to clarify why this ban was issued. You hit me on the wrong side on the flyover along the Bridge whilst you were overtaking other cars. I'm aware you were in a chase but you didn't say sorry. This can be classed as ramming. A simple apology would have avoided the situation.

I explained a couple of times that you must say sorry if you crash into another player. I spectated you after I had no apology which caused your chase to end and you were auto-busted. After I explained this you still didn't offer any apology, you went on to say "u just fined me for nothing *Removed*" [Pr!ck]. Insulting like this just isn't called for and isn't acceptable.

You say this is a first offence however over the last 10 days you've had a number of entries on your record including warnings and user reports. These are for; interfering in a chase, causing an accident and not apologising (which you read and accepted a warning for), ramming and swearing. Looking through your chatlog I have also seen other instances of you being rude to other players.

You have also got historic entries for various offences such as ramming, blocking chases, rude language/nicknames and impersonating a TC. I'm not too bothered about these as they are from some years ago however they show a constant pattern of disregard of the rules which doesn't seem to have changed.

The rules you have broken aren't exactly complex to understand and you made no attempt to rectify the situation.
Right tc josh think theres been a misunderstanding here i thouhht you were the police chasing me ot the person i hit on the bridge i got away from that guy thats why i was pissed i got busted didnt relise it was another cop im sorry for the *Removed* remark my bad on that part please unban me bud aint played this game for 10 years had my own server nec cruise and was always in tc just got back into in and was just messing around i wasnt even driving at the time it was my brother its still a game at thr end of the day dont take things to heart so much im sorry
I don't think there was any misunderstanding. You hit someone, didn't apologise after you were asked to, and then started insulting. Please don't even go down the route of 'my brother was driving'.

I will reduce your ban to 1 week (6 days from now) if you can understand the following;

- If you crash into someone, you must say sorry. If not it is treated as an intentional ram.
- Insulting and abusive language is not acceptable towards any players.
- Any future incidents such as the above will mean a minimum of a 1 month ban.

Please reply and tell me you understand the above and you are happy to accept this.

Josh.

P.S. Sorry I keep spelling your name wrong.
Understando gringo will modify my behaviour from now on ??

Promise

How about reduced to 6 hours?? Lol worth a try

Any admin/tc cop jobs going
I'll take that as a yes.

Thank you.

No.

To be a cop you need a minimum of 2,500km driven on our servers and you also need a COP licence which lasts for 1 year at a time. This costs €2,500 in-game.

These are some links you may find useful:

Server Rules

TC Manual

Police Guide

People can look at our recruitment page here.

Your ban has been reduced to 6 days from now.

Your ban has been reduced as described
Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's