[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: My 0-220km - 2011 Nissan Maxima
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Don't ask how, where.. just watch Tongue

0-150km

0-220km

Woooww.. Ohmy
First post updated.
Just wondering but why do people always film their speedometer, what's interesting about that..
(2012-05-17 18:39)Malibu Wrote: [ -> ]Just wondering but why do people always film their speedometer, what's interesting about that..
Maybe to watch the speed, since that's what the videos are about.
(2012-05-17 18:39)Malibu Wrote: [ -> ]Just wondering but why do people always film their speedometer, what's interesting about that..

Well, probably to show the capabilities of the car at low, medium, and high speeds. The difference in acceleration with different speeds.
I understand that the speedometer is important to show, but such a close up is so not necessary Tongue
(2012-05-17 18:49)Malibu Wrote: [ -> ]I understand that the speedometer is important to show, but such a close up is so not necessary Tongue

My iPhone mount is close, and the iPhone video camera zooms up as well ! lol can't do anything to that.
Really he doesn't want to show himself doing it on a public road Wink

How many gears do you have, I counted 8!?!?
CVT box, thought the shifts sounded strange Laugh
(2012-05-17 19:02)McGherkin Wrote: [ -> ]Really he doesn't want to show himself doing it on a public road Wink

How many gears do you have, I counted 8!?!?

Read about the CVT, it has a belt and two pulleys. The concept of this transmission is the same concept of a bicycle chain transmission. Basically the CVT changes the chain's position on those pulleys to deliver the power needed at each speed. This concept saves fuel and delivers better engine acceleration.

I think it has around 10 to 12 different chain sets, which sound like gear shifts.
Fast for an ugly looking car o.0
My friend's dad drives the same Maxima. I like the car, hate the transmission. No manual transmission for a "four door sports car"? Pfft. Doesn't it have like 360HP?

Nice videos.

Semi-Off Topic (Click to View)
(2012-05-17 23:47)Stevo Wrote: [ -> ]Fast for an ugly looking car o.0

Thanks Unsure I don't think my car looks ugly though !

[Image: 303371_10151720525025436_538445435_24362...7719_n.jpg]

(2012-05-18 06:20)Kenwood Wrote: [ -> ]My friend's dad drives the same Maxima. I like the car, hate the transmission. No manual transmission for a "four door sports car"? Pfft. Doesn't it have like 360HP?

Nice videos.

Semi-Off Topic (Click to View)

Has a 290HP
I counted 7-8 sec 0-100kmh. Have you timed it properly any time?

And yeah, the gear shifts sounded wierd, like the clutch was slipping for half a second after the shift Tongue

Edit: car does look diffrent, but cool
I think that car is beautiful Smile
Tbh I just google searched the car as I can't remember seeing a pic of it.

It looks nice, but a g35/GT-R wannabe Tongue. I know I'm one to talk though my golf isn't exactly a pretty site atm.
(2012-05-20 22:03)Stevo Wrote: [ -> ]Tbh I just google searched the car as I can't remember seeing a pic of it.

It looks nice, but a g35/GT-R wannabe Tongue. I know I'm one to talk though my golf isn't exactly a pretty site atm.

I would see it more off a four door/family version off the g35/GT-R Thumbup1
Isn't Maxima the flagship of Nissan's family cars? Tongue
How it was compared to a GTR is beyond me.

It's like saying a Cygnet is a smaller version of the One-77. They share a badge. That is all.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's