[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + •TomIG•CZE report (Report Archived by Frozen)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username:thegamer147

Their LFS Username(s):TomiG1089
Their In-game Nickname(s):•TomIG•CZE

Incident Information

Date of Incident:29/10/19
Time of Incident:15:30

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):at 18:18:37 as you can see i was chasing someone, •TomIG•CZE was on the middle of the road ignoring ""Move for police' and ignoring sirens too. at 18:49:43 he came over me full speed and rammed me

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): http://www.mediafire.com/file/gjadecfq0a...t.mpr/file
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hello,

I've already talked with you both in the servers since you two were online.

To begin with, you were not aware that he was being chased aswell by another COP. You ramming/crashing into him to pass is not the correct way to deal with this situation. Take our conversation as a warning regarding this matter. If a similar situation happens again try to pass the other suspect (without interfering with them) whenever possible and if you believe they were blocking you on purpose and talking to them doesn't solve anything, feel free to report it. But please never crash/ram another player even if you believe they're doing something unfair.

I also talked to TomiG1089 and he was aware that interfering chases is not allowed. Since he was in a chase himself when this incident happened, I told him that interfering/overtaking chases is not allowed even when he's being chased. He apologized for it.

To conclude:

Yourself, thegamer147 has been given a warning for crashing/ramming another player just because they were not moving for your chase.

TomiG1089 has been given a warning for interfering chases and reminded that interfering/overtaking chases is not allowed even when he's being chased himself.

Thanks for your report.
- Frozen

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's