[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Unban request. (Unban Request Granted by Ice)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: MeisterPropper

● Time & Date of Incident:2011-04-24 10:17

● Replay / Screenshot Link:none
● Replay Timestamps:none

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I can not remember what happened, it was 8 years ago.
I probably offended somebody.
At that time, I was 15 years old or something and I do not think that I would still react like a drunk teenager.
Thank you for being heard.
Your ban is currently being reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management
Please be patient whilst we review this request, we will reply in due course.
Hello,

We'd be willing to give you a 2nd chance, after all it's been 8 years. We hope the behaviour that got you banned before will not reoccur, however if it does, we will not hesitate to reinstate the ban.

Please refresh yourself on the rules and the manual prior to unban, many things have changed over the course of 8 years. Reply to the thread that you understand the terms of your unban and when you're ready.

Ice on behalf of [TC] CityDriving Management
Hey!
Thank you for considering that.Thumbup
In general, I still know how I have acted in this time and now I can not even understand what such an aggressive behavior should. That was an angry period of life. With time, you learn to stop being upset about everything.
I did spend a lot of time to read on the manual, it has changed a lot, but nothing I can't get and I'm sure nobody will take negative note from me, I just want to cruise in peace.
The conditions are obvious and comprehensible.
Done with that stupid stuff for years.Glare
I would be happy to ride with you again, when my steering wheel reached me Smile
Very glad to see you've matured and have taken time to reflect on what you have done.

I will be unbanning you shortly, as soon as i get the chance.

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's