[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Ban for possible account fraud?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I recently decided to join TC as I have bought LFS S2. This is my original account. Upon joining TC, I received a "banned for possible account fraud(Code 1) error. I joined the Discord server and was told that happens if I log in from another country. I have not done so; however, I recently moved from Florida to Indiana, in the United States. Not sure if that's the problem, but please remove the ban on me. this is my original account, not handed down. I have never been in another country from US anyways. Rolleyes

● My LFS Username:liveforspeedracer101 (don't laugh,I had this account a while and originally was just testing LFS)

● Time & Date of Incident: Not sure when the incident occured, I just get the error when trying to join.

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: This is my original account, not handed down. I have never been in another country from US, only moved within the US.

Thanks guys,
NV

Administrator Message by: Sadie

Moved to correct area
To confirm, you have never connected from South Korea or Japan, or have shared the account with anyone?
Have you attempted to connect to our servers before 2019-11-01 01:50:09 UTC?
I have, but never from SK or Japan. I've never been to either place, although-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you know what? I used SoftEther once I think while using LFS, I was using it for something else testing in local network blocking and I left it on while using LFS. Those servers are from that area I believe so that makes sense. Sorry about that Closedeyes
I have unlocked your account so you may connect from the US.
If you are not sure whether it was you or not who accessed the servers on the following dates I will recommend you to reset the password for your account.

2019-06-01 01:50:01 UTC
2018-12-23 02:50:18 UTC
2018-12-19 03:09:59 UTC
2018-08-16 21:22:05 UTC

Your account has been unlocked.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!

NOTE: To login to [TC] World, you will need to use your LFS username and the password you set in-game, using the !password command.
Reference URL's