[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - tom (Report Archived by Frozen)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username:ajohullu220

Their LFS Username(s):thomasdk95
Their In-game Nickname(s):「OK」 tom [cop]

Incident Information

Date of Incident:13.11.2019
Time of Incident:around 17.40 GMT

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
At 9:30 in the replay Tom sees me run a red light and goes after me. I want to have a chase, so I turn to the safe area and start driving circles. In the chase there are a couple incidents which seem more like t-boning me than trying a PIT maneuver, such as 10:18, 10:41 and 11:39.
After the chase, at 13:23 I slightly hit him. He proceeds to give me the maximum fine that is available for causing an accident, 300€. I believe this was unjustified when compared to the significance of the accident.

At 29:40, tom insults the Ricers team, saying clearly in a sarcastic tone that "the intelligence of you R guys is truly outstanding" This was uncalled for and to me shows how tom is specifically targeting me and ricers with his absurd fines.

At 37:47, tom stops RobertX when he tapped me. I want to note, that when tom turned on his signal, I instinctively drove to the far left of the lane and slowed down, to give the cop space to move. This was seen by tom as "brake checking" robert. The crash could have been easily avoided, had robert passed me or slowed down to leave a gap big enough to react.
Immediately after receiveing all that cash money from Robert, tom proceeds to drive after me, stopping me and fining me for causing an accident. This fine was unjustified and not my fault. What is interesting is how brake checking to cause an accident is less severe than slightly touching bumpers and apologizing, as he fined me for only 150€ this time. I have a video recording of the conversation at 37:47, if it is needed. It seems as if tom is abusing his power as a cop.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://mega.nz/#!9UJjlaST!q6oV_qPoBt4fQ...BfvQMSUUrU
"the intelligence of you R guys is truly outstanding"

[Image: ZlGZUGp.png]

I would like to note that I feel like I'm included in this report since it's spoken about my team. Just letting this here before I get a warning or something, if it happens, it happens can't do anything against it

Thanks

Administrator Message by: Frozen

This report does not involve you personally. We'll deal with this matter accordingly. Providing a screenshot of 2 months ago to fire up the discussion won't help at all. Take this as a warning.
Hello

9.30 - you kept driving around in circles where in my opinion I used a justified amount of force to stop you in evading the police. A proper textbook pit wasn’t possible due to your driving around in circles hence why I had to improvise.

13.23 - in my opinion you were driving too reckless in a pit area around other people right after you had just been chased which was why I felt a high fine for this offence was justified.

29.40 - this comment was made in response to the unintelligent conversations provided by you and the other R member online at the time. I don’t see how this breakes any rules.

37.47 - I indeed perform a traffic stop on RobertX whom due to tailgating you hit your car. After I had initiated my chase you were a fair distance ahead of the chase. Suddenly you decided to slam on your brakes for no apparent reason. Prior to this you were driving carelessly slow just to provoke a collision/dangerous situation.

During this process you and other R members online at the time were attempting to start petty arguments in the chat. I am currently away from my pc hence why I can’t provide chat logs of this allegation.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hello,

Quote:a couple incidents which seem more like t-boning me than trying a PIT maneuver, such as 10:18, 10:41 and 11:39.

To be honest, I'm not sure what you expect a COP to do when you're just driving making circles in a safe zone. You claim 'you want a chase' but that does not really look like a proper chase to me. It seems like you're trying to find a way to get him frustrated until he does something wrong. I'm not taking any action on this. If you want a proper chase, drive on the track and do not make circles around the safe zone where people want to repair their cars.

Quote:After the chase, at 13:23 I slightly hit him.

It seems like you're asking for it. You were unsatisfied with the outcome of the chase, what was the purpose of getting close to him and hitting him? Just trying to provocate and cause a discussion. The €300 fine was however excessive in this case.

Quote:At 29:40, tom insults the Ricers team, saying clearly in a sarcastic tone that "the intelligence of you R guys is truly outstanding"

You quote the facts in a selective manner. Things like:

Quote:'Need backup still? Pathetic'
'yeah best stay quiet if truth has been spoken'

Are some of your and your team mate's comments which do not really make the situation between you two any better. If you keep firing up a discussion, you can expect someone to reply back. You were even discussing with another player because they did hit you when you were driving extremely slow without any proper reason.

Quote:At 37:47, tom stops RobertX when he tapped me.
I'm not really taking action on this timestamp. This is you both being picky about each other. You should've moved properly, braking when a chase is exactly behind you does not seem like 'moving' to me. You're actually blocking them instead.

Anyhow, I think all the explanation above shows clearly that you both do not like each other. When one of the two does something wrong, the oher has something to comment or say about it and vice versa. This keeps going on for a while until it escalates like it did in this case.

While there's people of all ages playing in our server, we expect people to act and behave properly and in a mature manner, always using common sense. If I look back at this report, we can certainly conclude there's a lack of some or most of it from both sides. I think it's time for you both to end this kind of useless discussions and let each other just play peacefully.

To conclude:

ajohullu220 has been refunded €150 (out of the original €300 fine for causing an accident)
thomasdk95 has been fined €150 (out of the original €300 fine for causing an accident)
ajohullu220 has been given a confirmable warning regarding this matter.
thomasdk95 has been given a confirmable warning regarding this matter.

I want you both to leave each other alone and prevent this kind of discussions from happening ever again. If we see any similar provocative / direspectful behavior from any of you two towards each other from now on there won't be any further warnings. If you both cannot play normally and peacefully together whilst respecting each other and enjoying being a part of this community, then other measures will be taken.

I hope the message is clear now.
-Frozen

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's