[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - multiple users (Report Archived by Frozen)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: thomasdk95

Their LFS Username(s): Jeff / [R]Thug
Their In-game Nickname(s): jeffreymoll / thuglife_

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 15/11/2019
Time of Incident:16.00-18.00

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
47.34 - Drives into SochiLachiKachi and blocking in the user
47.48 - Drifting into the side of SochiLachiKachi
48.25 - After I had fined Jeff for causing a crash the user does a slide and hits my car twice. As I initate another chase the user pits.
The user then blames their wheel for acting up and causing this behaviour.
50.15 - The user then leaves pit so I pull him over to fine for the offence they attempted to evade by pitting
51.15 - I pull up behind the user where they then reverses into the front of me, pays the fine and then rams me again
51.32 - Insulting me by saying "you *Removed*"
Quote:15/11/2019 5:22:32 PM : Jeff : you *Removed*
53.25 - Jeff had stopped in the middle of the road leaving me no other choice than to carry out the traffic stop.
With traffic stop InSim message and a roadblock on the road [R]Thug blasts right through barely slowing down.
53.56 - Jeff messing around on the road is part of another crash
54.20 - I chase the user to talk about their driving and Jeff ends the chase by pitting
54.29 - After I fine the user for being auto-busted Jeff then writes "*Removed* *Removed*"
Quote:15/11/2019 5:25:28 PM : Jeff : *Removed* *Removed*

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://mega.nz/#!adRE2ayZ!-gesf1x0UlxdY...bUNuUCPIlI
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hello,

Jeff's inappropiate behavior and ramming is not something we tolerate in our servers. He's been playing here for several years now so he should be fully aware of our rules.

jeffreymoll has been banned for 2 days from the server and has been given a confirmable warning to remind him that ramming and direspecting other players is not allowed.

Quote:[R]Thug blasts right through barely slowing down
Something minor, several other users did the same. I've spoken to him about it and he apologized. He's been reminded that he should slow down and be careful near traffic stops.

Thanks for your report.
-Frozen

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's