[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Steering lock issue with my tx leather edition (t300)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I recently noticed that my steering wheel, a Thrustmaster tx leather edition, locks pretty early on the right:
-on the left it goes 1 turn 1/4, like it should
-on the right the ffb motor kicks in to block the steering at 1 turn 1/8 (roughly). With some more force I can turn the wheel past the "soft" lock and turn it to 1 and 1/4 until it blocks again.
In games it is detected like the steering lock was at 1 turn 1/8; if I turn the wheel past it, it acts like a deadzone.

Does anyone had this kind of issues? I've tried many softwares including firmware updates etc.

Apart from that the wheel calibrates nicely, left to right and then it centers perfectly.
As others have noticed in this reddit thread, you shouldnt worry, instead i would advise you to lower the maximum DoR to 870 or 860 and then rechech the TM software if the bumpstop hits 100% there.
Oh well I haven't see this thread even with my hours of researching on the internet for a solution.
Thanks, I sometimes set the rotation to 540 or 720 anyway but when I cruise I like to have it at full 900.
Anyway I'll test it later, thanks
Reference URL's