[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:
drdrug

- Time & Date of Incident
2014-2015

- Replay / Screenshot Link:
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:

I've been banned since 2014/2015 and I don't know why. It definitely wasn't cheats/hacks/mods and I wasn't that bad, most of the time driving on my own and wasn't annoying others or being aggressive.

Thanks
Hello,

Have you moved to different country since you last played in 2014/2015?

Thread moved to Server Administration Tasks.
Yes, 3 times in fact. From England to Estonia to Finland to now Australia.
Checks out, you should be able to join now - any problems just reply here.

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!

NOTE: To login to [TC] World, you will need to use your LFS username and the password you set in-game, using the !password command.
Hi I think I'm banned for the same reason again. I've moved back to Finland from Australia
Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!

NOTE: To login to [TC] World, you will need to use your LFS username and the password you set in-game, using the !password command.
Hey can I get unbanned again please?
(2021-05-07 13:09)kezzla Wrote: [ -> ]Hey can I get unbanned again please?

Hello,

Please mention your current and previous country.

- Frozen
Reference URL's