[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + an unban request after years. (Unban Request Granted by Dizzle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: nssf

- Time & Date of Incident 2011-08-19 23:12

- Replay / Screenshot Link: none
- Replay Timestamps: not available

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:

That was a long time ago and I don't remember what happened at that time, i think i insulted anyone with wrong word. I'm older now and I just want to cruise in peace. I was very angry at the time. That has subsided over time.
I was just young and stupid.
I would also like to apologize again for the stupid youthful behavior, and do not intend to bother anybody, I just want to drive.
There are never any guarantees with unban requests, unfortunately I can only give you my word that something like this no longer occurs.
Thank you for reading Smile

Greetings!
Good evening,

I will move this thread to the Unban Requests forum (it's currently in Unban Requests > Unban Appeals).

I will now notify the admin who banned you, and he will look into this request when he has chance.

Thanks

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
thank you and sorry for wrong section
Hi,

After speaking to the admin that originally issued this ban, he and myself agreed to unban. Im sure you've matured [hopefully] after 8 years so heres to second chances! Enjoy.

-Dizzle

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's