[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - unban request (Unban Request Denied by Brad)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: jonny211984

● Time & Date of Incident: 24/12/19

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
was only having a laugh tc brad didnt really want a ban come on pal lift the ban was only having a bit of fun
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
jonny is a liar

Administrator Message by: Gaz

3.2. Only admins and users involved - including people who can supply evidence which may alter the outcome of the case - may post in threads within the Server Administration Tasks forum and its sub-forums.
lol shut up liam just because your banned
Hi,

To be fair, you did hit 2 people in chase and didn't apologise and then hit me while I was parked-up. You also did get a ban a few months ago for exactly the same thing?

http://tc-g.uk/t=31975
mate i was litrally having a laugh im on everyday and am normally a safe driver dont be harsh man 2 months im wont hit you again i swear

punish me with uf1 for the day or somthing thats even more soul destroying lol
From your last ban:

Josh Wrote:- If you crash into someone, you must say sorry. If not it is treated as an intentional ram.
- Insulting and abusive language is not acceptable towards any players.
- Any future incidents such as the above will mean a minimum of a 1 month ban.

Please reply and tell me you understand the above and you are happy to accept this.

Not much more I can do, to be honest, should be quite simple to apologise if you cause an accident. The other guy you hit was even trying to talk to you but you ignored him.

I get it's just a game, but most people just want to go on the server and drive rather than be rammed, regardless of if you're in a chase or not.
im sorry like i said im normally just cruising around ive only just got the lx6 and feels good with my wheel remove then ban and you wont see another ram from me i promise
You did say that last time, though. Happy to give people one chance, but 2 chances to follow quite a simple rule isn't going to happen I'm afraid. Take a break and happy to see you back once the ban is over.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's