[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - unbane request (Unban Request Denied by Leon)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: WaszPan82

● Time & Date of Incident: time no idea 25.12.1919

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I really want to know what caused my ban for 14 days. Please give details, because the reason was probably not unless you can not write anything because the interpretation amuses me.unless the word ks reporter is a reason for ban.

Administrator Message by: Gaz

Correct template applied.
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
Hello,

It's quite simple, really. You were reported by someone, which in itself is definitely not a rarity, and your response to that was: "ks reporter". I don't have any concrete proof, but your history, the circumstances, the events leading up to it and last, but definitely not least, your capabilities in the spelling department, led me to believe what you actually meant to say, was kys - and we all know what that means. Regardless of any of that, it wasn't a compliment and was a direct result of your behaviour being less than what we expect of our users.

What further solidified my conviction, though, was your hesitance in answering the multiple questions I set you during the incident, your complete failure in answering any of them and ultimately disconnecting while I was speaking to you.

Will this explanation suffice?
From what I understood is the fact that you can give a ban to someone who does not speak English, but only because of the aversion of other players and it does not matter that in Polish there is, ks means as much as chasing away a cat and the reporter is a television employee.
Well, extra that you give a ban for Christmas, you probably do not care
Yes, you said that on the server as well. What you failed to explain, though, was what you actually were trying to say.

The last part is wholly true. I do not care in the slightest. I suggest you start conforming to our rules if you want to continue playing here.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's