[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + SILVIA VOINOVA (Report Archived by Frozen)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Misterviin

Their LFS Username(s):SILVIA VOINOVA
Their In-game Nickname(s):SILVIYA VOYNOVA

Incident Information

Date of Incident:January 1st, 2020
Time of Incident:10:10 to 10:45 UTC

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): He drives ww continiously, crashes into people and dont apolagise, also multiple near misses. Careless and dangerous driving overall.

1:23 Starts moving
1:36 Red light
2:01 Goes ww
2:11 Crashes into barrier and goes back to left lane
2:21 WW again
3:09 Crash into barrier
3:15 He goes to pits (Shift p) after crash and goes afk
7:27 Starts moving
8:19 Crashes into barrier
8:26 Red light
8:38 Red light
9:10 Drives into barrier and goes to pits and afk
9:51 Starts moving
9:24 Crashes into barrier agian
11:17 Crashes into barrier once again and gets stuck
11:46 Gets free and starts moving
12:23 Goes WW and early misses Tofu[•]Santzik
12:29 Crashes into me, I gave him 150 eur fine for causing accident
14:01 Goes ww and tries to go to pits, but he is sent to pits/goes to pits himself ww. Cant see in chat if he is autospecced.
15:20 Starts moving
16:18 Drives straight into wall and Lonewulf crashes into him
16:45 Red light
18:12 Red light
19:10 Does wierd stuff in middle of road
20:21 Crashes into wall causing following car to crash into him, SILVIYA flies up and rolls over multiple times, starts to drive wrong way
20:42 Nearly crashes Dave, crashes to barrier and pits
21:53 When MBT is overtaking, he starts going towards him and almost causes crash with him, HULAJUU drives into him
22:14 Rams HULAJUU
22:24 He crashes into me when I slowed down before turning, I wanted to ask him to follow me, and talk to him, but accidentally my follow command asked HULAJUU to follow. Also hulajuu crashed into him.
23:50 WW and red light crashes into MBT and flips, Dave helps him up and he continiues to drive WW, crashes into barrier and then Dave, he cant move afterwards and pits some time later
25:38 Starts moving again
26:31 SILVYA pits
28:20 Stops at red light for first time
30:18 Drives straight into wall, when he starts driving again almost crashes into RobertX, then crashes into wall again
32:22 Crashes

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oaTDW1J...sp=sharing
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hello,

A lot of the timestamps you mentioned were not really relevant for this report. Things such as 'red lights' are not something we take action on. Those fall under road laws and are punished by online COPs, not administrators.

On the other side, he caused several accidents and crashed people on purpose. I noticed he's very new to the server (joined yesterday) and nobody actually tried to talk to him about his behavior.

Since his record is clean (he's a new player) I'll be giving him a strict confirmable-warning to explain him how the server works and to remind him that crashing/ramming other players is not allowed. If this happens again, he will receive a harsher punishment.

Thanks for your report.
-Frozen

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's