[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Guardia Civil 2020 Version (Denied)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear admins,

Today I'm here with new skin, based on new design from Guardia Civil, a spanish police department.

Pics of the original design can be checked here:

My skin is this one:
[Image: YwePiFV.jpg]
[Image: PCaDSiA.jpg]
[Image: ssYnea6.jpg]
[Image: n0yN7sz.jpg]

Waiting for you anser,
Boo.
This thread has been put forward for discussion by [TC] Members. We aim to get back to you with a verdict as soon as possible - Thanks!
Hi,

The main problems here lie with the lack of it very obviously being a police skin, specifically the lack of any clear identifying markings.

You could try to add the word POLICE/POLICÍA to the design, as you have done with some previous skins that you have made, in order to satisfy this rule:

Rules Wrote:4.4.3 "POLICE"
The word POLICE (or POLIZEI, POLITIE, POLITIA or similar) must be clearly visible on the front, back and sides of the vehicle in a clear font, in colours contrasting with the background.

The use of quite unique colours for a police skin may be a slight problem here, but if you could first just try adding POLICE/POLICÍA to the design then we will review it again. Smile

Thanks.
Okey Gaz,

I will give it a go in the following days and will post a picture for analyzing them.

Thanks!
Dear Admins,

What about now?
[Image: k1QWxhS.png]
[Image: CvmxFAO.png]
[Image: GOqz60w.png]
Hello,

I'm sorry but we still believe the skin is not really fully identifiable as a police car. Not everyone is aware of what 'Guardia Civil' means and that may be confusing.

Can you please remove the 'Guardia Civil' text from your skin and replace it with 'POLICIA' or 'POLICE' in big visual letters? So in other words, replace 'Guardia Civil' with 'POLICIA' or 'POLICE' in all the parts of your skin.

As a reminder, ensure that your skin suits the most possible to this:
http://city-driving.co.uk/rules/copskins.php

Thanks.
-Frozen
Dear Frozen,

Well, just archive it because it just breaks the main meaning of the skin.

Thanks for your time,
Boo.
I understand,

Unfortunately we need to ensure all players recognize you as a police car in order to avoid any possible confusions.

Thanks.
-Frozen

Skin Submission Denied
The skin in this thread has been denied approval and may not be used on the servers until a subsequent request is approved!
Reference URL's