[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - amjood (Report Archived by Frozen)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: -Roba-

Their LFS Username(s): amjood
Their In-game Nickname(s): Tofu[•]Amjad@

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 9.1.2020
Time of Incident: ~14:50-15:20 UTC

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

~20:59.XX - This is apparently the moment he lets his friend drive around in a FZ5, without even watching what he's doing. (After questioning on the below incidents, he says he let his friend drive and doesn't remember/know what happened)

~35:59.XX - Notices my chase and starts to follow (Keep watching from here) As we get to roundabout, seems like he tries to interfere with the chase, and starts following my suspect again, failing to move for me despite using the !move command a few times. Keeps following but fortunately lacks the driving skills to keep up.

~41:38.XX - I start questioning why did he fail to move and attempted to follow my chase for a lengthy period. - His answer is "what chase". I checked the replay and it was him, asked more specifically again at ~44:05.XX. His answer is "I let my friend play maybe he was responsible".

While being discussed and as he was being told about the rules (which he didn't seem to understand at any point, nor apologize for any of it), he overtakes an active chase at 46:48.XX.

This report was only made because he refused to understand the rules he was told and didn't apologize for the rules he or his friend broke.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://hostr.co/kbIv1Qsv8Ocs
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hello,

Whether it was his friend or not who was driving, it would not have made any difference. He's responsible for his account and the actions that are performed on his behalf while he's online. Nonetheless, I honestly doubt it was his friend who was driving.

He clearly was aiming at the chase while following you. Minutes later he overtook another chase as you mentioned. What bothers me the most is the fact he knows he's at wrong but really does not care about it as can be seen here:

Quote:2020-01-09 15:21:52 UTC One (Montana) amjood Tofu[•]Amjad@ : if you just stop crying maybe it would help me drive
2020-01-09 15:19:41 UTC One (Montana) amjood Tofu[•]Amjad@ : just shut it
2020-01-09 15:19:33 UTC One (Montana) amjood Tofu[•]Amjad@ : man reading you s*** doesnt allow me to drive properly
2020-01-09 15:18:31 UTC One (Montana) amjood Tofu[•]Amjad@ : Smile
2020-01-09 15:18:09 UTC One (Montana) amjood Tofu[•]Amjad@ : what do you want from me

Despite his record being clean (since he's pretty new to the servers) he's far from what we could consider innocent. His way of dealing with this problem while he's being told he's at wrong is simply not acceptable.

amjood has been banned for 2 days from the server and will receive a confirmable warning to remind him that following/overtaking chases and his overall attitude in the servers is not tolerated.

Thanks for your report.
-Frozen

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's