[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Turbo (Report Archived by Frozen)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username:tristatron

Their LFS Username(s):blu79
Their In-game Nickname(s):TURBO

Incident Information

Date of Incident:15/1/2020
Time of Incident:

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
1:26:26- Drifting roundabout
1:37:31- More drifting roundabout
1:40:27- Even more drifting roundabout, I notice him doing it and try to explain to him it's against the rules, [TC]Gaz also puts the rule in chat a few times. This wasn't the first time I'd seen him doing it this week, and I'm fairly certain he was told not to in the past, but I don't have any direct proof of this.
1:44:57- He stunts in chase by jumping over a fence (I wasn't directly involved in this but figured it was worth mentioning)
2:13:50- He starts to drift roundabout again
2:17:10- He does it again, I try to explain it to him yet again. He says "I dont care", the conversation goes on for awhile with me trying to explain it to him and just ends in him calling me "annoying".

Some sarcastic comments towards me later he starts provoking accidents with me...

2:36:00- I slow down to type, he passes me, In the process of me passing him on the inside he tries to push me into oncoming traffic. It looked like a mistake at the time but considering what he did later I doubt it.
2:36:35- He intentionally starts to slow down infront of me so I have to go for another pass, which I do, he then proceeds to block me on the wrong side of the road (you can see this blatantly if you watch his throttle inputs). You can also see him instantly go full throttle and start to steer in my direction when I begin to pull in ahead of him in an attempt to block me. He then hits me under braking.
2:38:40- Looks like he was waiting for me here since he sets off as soon as he sees me. He pulls ahead then starts slowing down for me (obviously not for the lights since he proceeds to run the red) You can see him start to steer left the moment I do so, clearly trying to block me again.
2:39:26- I slow to try to give the cops some room, he doesn't seem phased by the sirens and takes this as a chance to pass me. He then proceeds to try the same blocking nonesense again, I try to go past on the gap he left on the curb/grass, he accelerates and blocks me. I merge in behind him, he brake checks me. And you can see him instantly go flat out again when I pass him.
2:40:35- Same thing yet again, he slows until I catch up then starts trying to block me, he notices me start passing him and he instantly turns into me, crashing me. This is the only time he actually apologized but I don't see that mattering since it was very clearly intentional.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): Replay
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hello,

(2020-01-16 09:28)Tris Wrote: [ -> ]1:26:26- Drifting roundabout
1:37:31- More drifting roundabout
1:40:27- Even more drifting roundabout, I notice him doing it and try to explain to him it's against the rules, [TC]Gaz also puts the rule in chat a few times.

This was taken care of by Gaz yesterday. He's been given a warning for it.

(2020-01-16 09:28)Tris Wrote: [ -> ]This wasn't the first time I'd seen him doing it this week, and I'm fairly certain he was told not to in the past, but I don't have any direct proof of this.
1:44:57- He stunts in chase by jumping over a fence (I wasn't directly involved in this but figured it was worth mentioning)

This was taken care of by Ephwurd yesterday. He's been given a confirmable-warning for it which he has not confirmed yet.

For the remaining part of the report I'll write down a note in his URS to keep this in mind may he break another rule after confirming the warning he was given.

Thanks for your report.
-Frozen

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's