[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban request (Unban Request Denied by Blacktop)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Vercetti87 (Rita Repulsa)

● Time & Date of Incident: 19/01/2020, around 16:10 (GMT+2h)

● Replay / Screenshot Link: I was banned without previous warning, so I don't have it.
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I was driving a FZ5 with a TC skin, but I did not have noticed about it, always I'm driving with a UF1 with a Teletubbie skin. The skin it is metal-grey and only puts [TC] in the ceiling of the car. In fact, I noticed when a tow/res/med warned me, so I was going to the pits to change it. A TC directly kicked me in order to change it faster (I think it was BP, I'm not sure), losing my trip. I said something that there was no need to kick me. But OK, before enter to the track again, I changed it. I drove very few and I was banned directly by [TC] Frozen. I don't know the time of the ban also.

It seems to me that this ban is more to pimp than anything else, I had already changed the skin and I did not use it for nothing.
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Hello,

The rules clearly state that 1.9. Do not use TC skins or skins with offensive material.

Any skin from the skins_x folder should stay there, with good reason.

You've had 5 URS entries against you in 8 days, so that point I question if anything has been learnt by you in relation to your understanding that server rules must be adhered to at all times.

If there's nothing else to add, the ban will remain in place.
For sure that the 5 URS entries had a lot of weight for the decision.

No, the truth is that he was bored and banned me. End. Even another [TC] considered that was enough with kicking.

Save you this forum, it's useless.
Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's