[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - HiPo (Report Archived by Frozen)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Ota246

Their LFS Username(s): Marcin338
Their In-game Nickname(s): HiPo

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 21/01/2020
Time of Incident:

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
59:50 First insult
1:00:05 Makes a insult of the team
1:00:24 He makes other insult
1:01:13 I make fun of it
1:01:44 He rams me
1:02:16 He rams me again
1:03:06 He rams Eddy
1:03:14 Makes fun of a real accident (rear ended)
1:03:26 After that Eddy exceededs and ram HiPo
1:03:57 Make fun again of a Accident
1:04:01 I make a little ram in he
1:04:22 Eddy exceededs again and make a revenge ram
1:04:50 Eddy make he stuck under the ramp
1:05:56 I make fun of HiPo Stuck under the bridge
1:06:38 I go try help Hipo
1:08:36 Start insulting me
1:09:07 i don't take this serious and make fun again
1:09:22 Insult me and Eddy
1:09:28 Insult our team calling us "nubs"
1:10:02 Insult me and Eddy again
1:10:08 I exceeded and tell to stop helping he
1:10:49 I Insult he
1:16:58 Insult Martizzz
1:18:55 Ram me again
1:19:15 Insults me
1:19:38 I ram he a bit
1:20:06 He insuts Martizzz
1:20:43 I exceeded and rammed he of the ramp
1:24:24 Block me me and do a little ram
1:31:44 Insult Martizzz

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dcO32-...sq65fOKvD6
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hello,

I'm not sure whether I should take this report serious or not. And I'll explain here why.
  • You're reporting that someone rammed you. Yet you did exactly the same in return.
  • You're reporting someone 'insulted' you. Yet you did exactly the same in return.
  • You're officially playing as a [MED] yet you can be seen stunting and crashing other players, which is against the rules
  • Your team mate is doing exactly the same, breaking the rules as a [MED] by crashing into other players.
So now tell me, do you really want me to proceed with this report checking each of the rules you all three broke? Or should we classify this as an immature behavior you all three had, which I will be writing down as a warning in the URS to punish you all three accordingly in case this happens again?

I think I'm doing you all a big favour by not taking action on each of the provided timestamps. To me it looks more like a 'friendly' fight rather than a serious 'ramming and insulting' as it was described.

Let me make it clear: Nothing of the described above should have happened and should not happen again from now on.

Waiting for your reply.
-Frozen
Ok, i don't like to proceed. I'm Sorry for the rams and my bad way of playing with MED (I am new to this), I will review my way of playing and be more attentive in these types of insults , but today HiPo really make us [PA] Angry with his repetitive insults
Hello,

Allright. We'll do as follows:

Marcin338 has been given a confirmable-warning to remind him that ramming other players is not allowed. His constant name callings towards players should stop in general, surely if the other player asks him to do so.

Ota246 has been given a confirmable-warning to remind him that ramming other players is not allowed. Inappropriate driving while playing as a MED is not tolerated (ramming, stunting). Go off-duty if you would like to have fun in the stunt areas.

Fluffy1411 has been given a confirmable-warning to remind him that ramming other players is not allowed. Inappropriate driving while playing as a MED is not tolerated (ramming).

Also, as a piece of advice: If this situation happens again, the best you can do is ask the other person to stop. If they refuse to stop, contact a [TC] Member. You should not try to fix the situation yourself by insulting or revenge-ramming. That won't make the situation any better.

If you have any questions, doubts or experience this issue again, feel free to contact me or any other [TC] Member.

Hopefully this is a lesson for everyone involved.

-Frozen

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's