[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unbann (Ban Reduced by Frozen)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:tixerz

● Time & Date of Incident:2020-02-04

● Replay / Screenshot Link:I dont know
● Replay Timestamps: I dont know

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Im was joaking some and i got banned, Im really sorry for having behaving wrong. i know i did wrong. And i would really want to get unbanned becus i love to drive in tc. i have been playing many years on your server. i really hope i could get and unbann so i can play again. and i apoligize if i have done wrong. hope yall admins can take me back Mvh tixerz. Sorry for my bad english.
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Hello,

Care to explain me what you believe you've done wrong? Because at this point I have no reasons to unban you considering the poor attitude you had yesterday. I want to be sure you're really aware of what you've done.

(2020-02-05 13:57)tixerz Wrote: [ -> ]Im really sorry for having behaving wrong. i know i did wrong.

Looking forward to your reply.

- Frozen
(2020-02-05 14:17)Frozen Wrote: [ -> ]
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Hello,

Care to explain me what you believe you've done wrong? Because at this point I have no reasons to unban you considering the poor attitude you had yesterday. I want to be sure you're really aware of what you've done.

(2020-02-05 13:57)tixerz Wrote: [ -> ]Im really sorry for having behaving wrong. i know i did wrong.

Looking forward to your reply.

- Frozen

I was joaking toomutch and didnt show respect for admin. and i did crash in car and im really sorry about that. I hope u can unbann me i like to drive on tc citydriving i dont have a really good reason but i hope this is is enught.

And i hope i can get a new chance It would be great. greatings.
Hello,

That's indeed a part of the problem.

However, you were also interfering chases and crashing into other players on purpose. Those both problems together with your overall attitude shows an erratic behavior which we cannot tolerate. As you know, I warned you 20 minutes before this happened and asked you to start behaving properly. The reason I warned you is the exact same one as the reason for this ban: interfering chases and having an inappropriate attitude.

I'm not going to repeat the things you've said, apparently you're aware that what you were doing is not correct, so I'll take your word for it.

This being said, I wont be unbanning you today. I can reduce your ban until tomorrow. The current ban in place lasts until Friday, so I'm willing to take 1 day off your ban if you agree to behave properly once you rejoin our servers.

Awaiting your reply.

-Frozen
(2020-02-05 15:00)Frozen Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

That's indeed a part of the problem.

However, you were also interfering chases and crashing into other players on purpose. Those both problems together with your overall attitude shows an erratic behavior which we cannot tolerate. As you know, I warned you 20 minutes before this happened and asked you to start behaving properly. The reason I warned you is the exact same one as the reason for this ban: interfering chases and having an inappropriate attitude.

I'm not going to repeat the things you've said, apparently you're aware that what you were doing is not correct, so I'll take your word for it.

This being said, I wont be unbanning you today. I can reduce your ban until tomorrow. The current ban in place lasts until Friday, so I'm willing to take 1 day off your ban if you agree to behave properly once you rejoin our servers.

Awaiting your reply.

-Frozen

Yes that would be really nice if you could do !!! im sorry for my behiavior mate !! will not happen again i promise . I see yall soon in tc Biggrin Greatings
Hello,

Your ban has been reduced. You'll be able to join our servers tomorrow (around this time or a bit later).

Ensure this does not happen again.

- Frozen

Your ban has been reduced as described
Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's