[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report [ Jânis ] (Report Archived by Sadie)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: S.KAPLAN

Their LFS Username(s): MarelloLV
Their In-game Nickname(s): Jânis

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 05.02.2020
Time of Incident: 21:00 (GMT+3)

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
-8:00 the guy failed to slow down for chases in front of him, and just kept driving into cops, while he driving into cops he caused escaping the suspect from cops. after those happens he didn't say anything about that.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): http://www.mediafire.com/file/rq5tw655u1...s.mpr/file
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hi.

First of: Please talk to people before reporting... It is one of the very few requirements you have to do before filing a forum report, and it is so simple to do! All I can find is this:
Quote:2020-02-05 21:09:08 UTC One (Weston Retro) s.kaplan [CSR] Umut [COP] : I'm going to report 2 people
2020-02-05 21:08:58 UTC One (Weston Retro) Tris received 106XP
2020-02-05 21:08:58 UTC One (Weston Retro) [CSR] Umut [COP] received 53XP
2020-02-05 21:08:58 UTC One (Weston Retro) [CSR] Umut [COP] left the chase.
2020-02-05 21:08:58 UTC One (Weston Retro) s.kaplan [CSR] Umut [COP] : !lost

It is listed on the same page you copy the template from:
Quote:IMPORTANT NOTICE: You should always try talking to rule-breakers first. A lot of problems can be resolved by politely talking to people. With that being said, severe rule-breaks should still be reported after.

What I have done with Jamis is giving him a 60 minute UF1 restriction as his driving performance is quite poor causing many near collisions. Did not seem like he had much care for others on the server.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's