[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report with T r i s (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username:vercetti87
Their LFS Username(s):tristatron

Their In-game Nickname(s): T r i s

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
2:05:26- Wrong way (I got banned for this 14 days).
2:07:48- Wrong way (I got banned for this 14 days). (2nd time he did)
2:10:23- Wrong way again without need to do it
2:10:29- And again, including drifting and ww for long period
2:11:02- Wrong way (I got banned for this 14 days). (3rd time he did).
2:11:06- He still going wrong way without any need.
2:11:16- And again.
2:15:02- Wrong way (I got banned for this 14 days). (4th time he did).
2:18:15- Wrong way without any care
2:19:04- Same as above
1:57:20- Driving at full speed in wrong way.
1:55:35- Wrong way (I got banned for this 14 days). (5th time he did, in opposite direction)
2:22:00- He insulted me after a crash by my fault, in spite of saying sorry. For the same action that he did at least 5 times. Very hypocritical.

At least he repeated my action 5 times (I think we don't need to see the 2 full hours, probably he did it many more times, driving in opposite direction while being chased).

The other ban I had for 3 days was because I put a TC skin without wanting, not for behaviour.

If I got banned 14 days for driving in opposite direction while I was being chased, it's ok, but T r i s did exactly the same, many more times as we saw, and moreover, he insulted me. So he should receive a higher punishment, no?

The replay is the same, it is here:
https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthr...?tid=32332
I'll go through your timestamps 1 by 1

1:55:35- I was on the wrong side for less than 5 seconds. How is this relevant?
1:57:20- I was WW for a very short time, I knew I would put no one in danger.
2:05:26- Short time, checked map, no danger
2:07:48- Short time, checked map, no danger
2:10:23- Short time, used eyes, no danger
2:10:29- Did this because FIFTYKILLER28 wasn't making way for the chase, checked map before I did it, no danger
2:11:02- Short time, checked map, no danger
2:11:06- Short time, checked map, no danger
2:11:16- Short time, checked map, no danger
2:15:02- Clearly got pushed
2:18:15- "Wrong way without any care" This just shows how much I care, I noticed a car coming and changed my route
2:19:04- Short time, checked map, no danger
2:22:00- I insulted you because you made 1 hour of effort on my part invalid because you couldn't be bothered to look before going ww, I got a warning for it, what more do you want?

In not one of these timestamps did I touch someone or even make them have to think about avoiding me.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
The difference between me and you is I only go wrong way when I have a reason to do so (faster line, cars blocking, etc) While you just seem to do it when the mood takes you. I never hit anyone or came close to it, you did hit people and had many other near misses. Everyone makes mistakes but if they make no attempt to correct them then they deserve the consequences.

"...direction while I was being chased,..." Being chased does not make you exempt from any of the rules.
"...in spite of saying sorry. ..." Sorry doesn't reverse your actions, and if you then proceed to keep doing those same actions then I sincerely doubt there was any meaning behind it in the first place.
Many of your complaints against me were also for a short period going ww and without putting anybody in danger, so I guess it must be important, or when you do exactly the same is not important?

"I was taking care" is must not be an excuse, also I was taking care when I crashed you. Moreover, you were driving in the opposite lane (my lane) just before taking the turn. In the last attempt, I tried to move outside the track, but you did also and the collision was frontal, in the tyres. In my camera one can see that I tried to move to the right, but I draft, so it was not intentional.

On the other hand, I did not have chance to reply his report, so I don't see why he should have this chance to influence. Many of the things he replied are directly false. He was driving at full speed without any care and he took the same turn many times in the opposite direction, without any care. For instance, in 1:46:28 he put in danger another user, in the same direction (you can see it better from far). In 1:30:44 he also did the same action and put in danger another user.
Another lie, his chase start at 1:28, is not an hour, just a little more than half an hour.

It's simple. If I got banned for this, you should get banned too. You did exactly the same and many more times.
"Many of your complaints against me were also for a short period going ww and without putting anybody in danger" Not even close to true
"I was taking care when I crashed you." This contradicts itself.
"Moreover, you were driving in the opposite lane (my lane) just before taking the turn." lol what? I put 2 wheels over the line for ~1 sec before the corner, how on earth is this relevant? I took the corner on the correct side, you didn't, it was your fault, get over it.

I've already explained to you how my actions are different, if you don't want to accept it that's not my problem. I'm looking forward to your reports on the rest of the TC playerbase including [TC] members .

Just because I drive "at full speed" doesn't mean I don't take care.

1:30:44- There is no scenario where this would've ended in a crash, there was enough room.
1:46:28- If anything I was the one put in danger with his random swerving.

Maybe you meant to make an unban request instead of a report? Or do you just want revenge against me that badly?
Thread locked until Carl reviews this report.
This report seems to have been made out of spite because of the report against you here: https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthr...?tid=32332

I'm not going to waste my time reviewing this as it looks like you're on a bit of a witch hunt to take revenge. The insult directed towards you was dealt with in the earlier report.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's