[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Code 1 - Mellenator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When i try to join it says host refused connection, it did so yesterday aswell. I havn´t used any cheats or anything? What do i need to do??
(2020-02-02 15:38)Mellenator Wrote: [ -> ]When i try to join it says host refused connection, it did so yesterday aswell. I havn´t used any cheats or anything? What do i need to do??

You were banned for "Account Fraud" - this measn you've changed country.

Follow the instructions here, under Account Fraud Bans (Code 1): https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2
Splitted threads, moved to correct area.
What?, i havnt even been logged in for like 2-3 weeks, and i know for a fact that i havnt switched country??
(2020-02-02 15:53)Mellenator Wrote: [ -> ]What?, i havnt even been logged in for like 2-3 weeks, and i know for a fact that i havnt switched country??

Are you using a VPN, by any chances?
No im not?
Give it 10 minutes, then try again for me.

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!

NOTE: To login to [TC] World, you will need to use your LFS username and the password you set in-game, using the !password command.
So a few days ago i got banned for account fraud although i didnt switch country, and now im banned again for the same reason i guess. Same thing this time, i havnt done anything like switching countrys or anything. What is causing this?, what should i do???

Administrator Message by: Frozen

Reply merged into your previous thread.
Try connecting again please.

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!

NOTE: To login to [TC] World, you will need to use your LFS username and the password you set in-game, using the !password command.
Thanks im in now, but what is causing this? Is there anything i can do to prevent it?
(2020-02-06 18:35)Mellenator Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks im in now, but what is causing this? Is there anything i can do to prevent it?

It was caused by an outdated geolocation of your network's IP address. The issue was fixed but since the country was still the 'incorrect' one it banned you again. It should be fine now.
Reference URL's