[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Suggestion: Implement a new brake check rule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, good afternon

I was playing as a cop when I started chasing a suspect, he started to brake hard several times and I ended up hitting him, I asked him to stop but he didn't stop with the brake check saying he wasn't breaking any rules. I've seen it happen several times with other policemen too.

-Sluucke, COP
If suspect brake-checks, he risks getting rear ended, thus getting sent to moon. There is no rule regarding brake-checking for that exact reason.

It's a risk - reward.
If you're close to your suspect and you know he will brake check you, try aiming for his rear light (position yourself slightly to the side instead of being directly behind him). That will send him spinning if you end up hitting him and that's when they usually stop doing it.
(2020-02-11 11:48)Mr. NB Wrote: [ -> ]If you're close to your suspect and you know he will brake check you, try aiming for his rear light (position yourself slightly to the side instead of being directly behind him). That will send him spinning if you end up hitting him and that's when they usually stop doing it.

I will try, thanks
Reference URL's