[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Unban request (Unban Request Granted by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Marty_Deslions

● Time & Date of Incident: 2016?

● Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
● Replay Timestamps: N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

It seems I am still banned from your server. I remember back in the day I did some things like swearing just to get a ban. However I dont remember it all since it was like 2016 or something, back then I was in a different state than I am now.

I came to my senses and I do apologize for my wrong behavior back in the day.

If you unban me, I will prove that I will behave from now on. You will not have any trouble from me.

I am looking forward to your response.

Thanks in advance.

- Marty Deslions
Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request
changed it.
Your ban is currently being reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management
Please be patient whilst we review this request, we will reply in due course.
Hello,

We are willing to give you one more chance if you agree to these conditions:
  • You won't swear at all while playing on our servers.
  • You will carefully read through our server rules and you will follow all of them from now on.
  • If you are seen swearing again or breaking any serious rule, you will be banned for a long time with no prior warning.
Please confirm below if you agree to these conditions. After you did it, admin will reply to this thread to notify you about your unban.

Adrian on behalf of [TC] CityDriving Management
Thanks for your time and efforts.

I agree to the rules of TC.

date: 19 februari 2020
- Marty Deslions
Since you were banned for money abuse, your account has been "revived", which means your account balance has been set to -4500 €. So you have to be extremely careful not to go below -5000 € again (that would trigger money abuse ban again).

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's