[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Unban Request for Rajeev (Unban Request Granted by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: Rajeev

Time & Date of Incident: 2019-12-13 19:35

Replay / Screenshot Link: -
Replay Timestamps: -

Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I used to play on TC a long time ago and my money balance was already negative, then stopped for years. Recently, I gave my G27 + LFS account to my little brother (11 years old) and he was playing on TC and got banned due to money abuse. I'm sure he doesn't understand yet how to deal with the money balance and how to earn money ingame. Can you guys please unban this account? I will explain him everything on the server so he won't get banned due to a negative balance. Thank you very much!!
Hello,

You were banned for money abuse for the 2nd time. A money abuse ban is when your account balance drops to -5,000€. This could have been the result of: swearing, pitting outside the Safezone, getting fined by cops, etc.

Please Note: We will keep you banned for at least 30 days (from the time of the ban itself) since this is your 2nd money abuse ban. However, these cases will be looked into by CityDriving Management.

We will get back to you shortly.

Thank you.
Thank you very much.

Indeed, it's my second ban but the first ban was a really long time ago. I hope you can give me a second chance so that my brother can enjoy playing on this server.
Good Morning,

Your account has been revived (so your balance has been set to -€4,500) and unbanned. I cannot stress how important it is for you to be careful with your balance, as any future requests of this nature are likely to be dismissed. Please ensure you familiarise yourself with our rules again before joining the server.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the team.

As

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's