[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [F] Basic Training - thesevenofclubs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: thesevenofclubs
Nickname: Seven!
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): No
Notes (e.g times free/language): Pretty much free every day for at least 2 hours. I am Portuguese, I speak Portuguese and English

Administrator Message by: Sadie

Changed thread title
@Sadie
Now I noticed, forgot to follow the template.
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team
I have read and understood the manual.
You are now ready for Basic Training. Please take a look at the Timetable and check which day is best suited to you. Please check which Trainer(s) are available on that day and contact one or all of them: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 07/03/20

Trainer(s) Present: Adrian [T], Gaz [T] & Sadie [T]

Assistance Present: Petsu [CA] & Sky [CA]

Lead Trainer: Gaz [T]

Good Points:

You started the chase using all necessary commands, and did not make contact until the suspect had failed to stop. Generally your PITs were good, using the correct technique, with suitable timing. When you were out-manoeuvred by the suspect, you found a safe and suitable path to resume the chase. You respected the COP1/COP2 rules.

Improvements:

The main problem throughout the training was to do with your driving and your setup. Your front tyres overheated very quickly (perhaps due to a mixture of input method and a poor setup) which eventually culminated in barely being able to steer or brake, and ultimately a front-right puncture. As I'm sure it's obvious, such things would cause huge problems in the actual server. Therefore, we would recommend that you work on your driving (whether as a COP on the server, or just driving normally as a civilian) with a particular emphasis on maintaining suitable tyre temperatures.

You followed the suspect too closely on a lot of occasions, which led to them being able to easily trick you - take a bigger gap to the suspect, especially at places like junctions, to avoid this.

A few times you lost tracking of the suspect for a moment - you can use the map to help you with this in future.

Notes: Your cop skills are perfectly fine, you just need to work on the driving aspect before re-attempting the training. I'm sure with some practice you would pass the next time. Authorised by Adrian.

[Image: trainingfail3.png]
Sorry, you have failed Basic Training. Please feel free to apply again.
You must wait a minimum of 7 days before reapplying.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's