[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report Marina (Report Archived by Gaz)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Fillakilla12

Their LFS Username(s): Tartarus Nyx
Their In-game Nickname(s): Marina Petrova

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 24/02/2020
Time of Incident: 19:29 PM GMT+1

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
Marina has been parking in a bad spot for 5 times in a row, i told him/her off twice that it's dangerous so he/she knew that.

Time stamps:
27:14 - First time he/she parks there
27:50 - I tell him/her off about the fact that it's a dangerous spot to park in in local, and proceed to ask him/her to park somewhere else. He/she complies and continues driving.
30:40 - proceeds to park there again, even though he/she knows it's dangerous
30:56 - first accident happens, even though marina had knowledge of this, as it has been told to him/her.
31:45 - Parking there again after knowledge of how it ended the other time
35:40 - Gets told again to move as it's probably dangerous
37:40 - Causes someone to crash again as he's in chase, and can't take the corner fast cause he/she's there. Making this the second time now.
39:03: - Causing to crash someone again (big crash this time) because he/she never moved. Making this the third time, even thouh being told twice now. Once there, once afk by chance.
41:10 - Goes back for a fourth time.
41:50 - Crashin carlos this time
42:30 - I tell marina to again not park there as it's another near miss that hapenned this time
43:00 - Doesn't like that liam parked in front of him/her. Crashin him to make him go away.
43:24 - gets hit by Benji, cause of bad parking
44:44 - Gets hit again by GASS, making it the fifth time to crash now even though being told 3 times now.

After this he proceeds to say: how is it my fault that people are speeding there, and "how did this damage happen". Even though bein there active for 3 out of 5 crashes and being told 3 times it's dangerous.

Also he's been driftin roundabout badly around 2-3 times but i haven't added the timestamps as they're irrelevant.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dLx-0x...KAHtGCf5VV
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

The user has a received a confirmable-warning advising them not to do this.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's