[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban (Unban Request Denied by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: MrJonttu

● Time & Date of Incident: Some day ago

● Replay / Screenshot Link:-
● Replay Timestamps:-

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I got banned for 120 days and the reason was "Creating a negative atmosphere, insulting, negligent driving."
I understand what i have done wrong, and i regret it... I shouldnt have done anything of those things. And i understand that i deserve my ban but i think 120 days is way too long for those reasons. I think 60 days would be better ban time. I did those because i was angry and desperate of my life situation (but thats my private thing)... But anyways, im sorry and ill act better.
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Hi,

I appreciate your apology within your request, but I will not be unbanning or reducing your ban. Your track record shows you won't change your ways no matter what you say, it would simply be a waste of my time.

Our rules are very simple. Until you can start following them to the standard we expect (like most of our community) you will continue to banned from our servers. Receiving countless bans, kicks, swear fines & warnings is not acceptable.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's